Saturday Night Live Ratings CRASH as Lorne Michaels DESTROYS Legacy

Terrence Clay

Dec 18, 2023, 6:00:18 AM12/18/23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxjsg_TyKSE

Saturday Night Live has experienced a rapid decline in ratings over the last two years. The once iconic show created by Lorne Michaels...is no longer appointment television. We reveal and react to recent ratings for Saturday Night Live.

We discuss the decline in quality of the show...and what factors led to the decline of SNL. We also explain why Lorne Michaels needs to step aside...and question if Lorne Michaels is ruining his legacy and the legacy of Saturday Night Live.

MR.RICHARD MARK

Dec 25, 2023, 8:51:40 AM12/25/23
Haven't watched in a decade. People tell me it's terrible.