Kim Kardashian jokes about hosting SNL: "This is so easy"

Terrence Clay

Oct 8, 2021, 3:06:47 AM10/8/21
https://www.primetimer.com/item/Kim-Kardashian-jokes-about-hosting-SNL-quot-This-is-so-easy-quot-z8SkEw

In the promo for this week's show, Cecily Strong asks this week's host if she's nervous about doing sketch comedy? "Why I don't have to write sketches, do I?" Kim Kardashian West responded, jokingly. "No," responded Strong. "Memorize lines?" Kardashian asked. Musical guest Halsey responded: "No, there are cue cards." "Everyone else won't look as good as me, will they?" asked Kardashian. "No, absolutely not," says Strong. "This is so easy," says Kardashian.

anim8rfsk

Oct 8, 2021, 10:41:21 PM10/8/21
Any other drug addled diseased whore will look better than her.

Ubiquitous

Oct 9, 2021, 9:40:47 AM10/9/21
anim...@cox.net wrote:
><tmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> In the promo for this week's show, Cecily Strong asks this week's host if
>> she's nervous about doing sketch comedy? "Why I don't have to write sketches,
>> do I?" Kim Kardashian West responded, jokingly. "No," responded Strong.
>> "Memorize lines?" Kardashian asked. Musical guest Halsey responded: "No,
>> there are cue cards." "Everyone else won't look as good as me, will they?"
>> asked Kardashian. "No, absolutely not," says Strong. "This is so easy," says
>> Kardashian.
>
>Any other drug addled diseased whore will look better than her.

#FilthyKardashianWhores

--
Trump won.

moviePig

Oct 9, 2021, 10:33:26 AM10/9/21
On 10/9/2021 9:32 AM, super70s wrote:
> In article <n6e2fd1b-da18-46ce...@googlegroups.com>,
> tmc...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> "Everyone else won't look as good as me, will they?"
>> asked Kardashian. "No, absolutely not," says Strong.
>
> Maybe so, maybe not, but but she'll definitely invoke the memory of
> Garrett Morris ("Uh, I like a woman with a big butt").

"...and no 'if's or 'and's."

Ubiquitous

Oct 9, 2021, 6:28:03 PM10/9/21
anim...@cox.net wrote:
> <tmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> In the promo for this week's show, Cecily Strong asks this week's host
>> if she's nervous about doing sketch comedy? "Why I don't have to write
>> sketches, do I?" Kim Kardashian West responded, jokingly. "No," responded
>> Strong. "Memorize lines?" Kardashian asked. Musical guest Halsey
>> responded: "No, there are cue cards." "Everyone else won't look as good
>> as me, will they?" asked Kardashian. "No, absolutely not," says Strong.
>> "This is so easy," says Kardashian.
>
>Any other drug addled diseased whore will look better than her.

She's too stupid to know she messed up every line on her cue card.

Is she the one who thinks she can become a lawyer without attending law
school?

--
Trump won.

A Friend

Oct 9, 2021, 6:36:15 PM10/9/21
In article <sIudnbyabe_wiv_8...@giganews.com>, Ubiquitous
You can do that in some jurisdictions. You can apprentice at a law
firm for however so many years, learn what you can, and then take the
bar exam. I doubt she knows that, though.

anim8rfsk

Oct 9, 2021, 8:21:32 PM10/9/21
She’s also the one that says all the porn she’s done has been “classy”