Of SNL's 21 cast members, rookie Aristotle Athari had the least amount of screentime this season

Terrence Clay

May 27, 2022, 7:09:53 PM5/27/22
https://www.pajiba.com/tv_reviews/which-snl-cast-member-had-the-least-amount-of-screen-time-this-season.php

Athari only appeared on screen for a total of 15 minutes this season as part of the most-crowded Saturday Night Live cast ever. "Athari appeared onscreen for all of 15 minutes this season, almost entirely as the same recurring character, Angelo (a character that also appeared in a couple of cut-for-time sketches)," says Dustin Rowles. "I won’t lie: I hate this character." Athari had 10 minutes less screentime than Lauren Holt, who had the least amount of screentime last season, her first year. Holt only lasted one season.

Arthur Lipscomb

Jun 5, 2022, 10:42:49 AM6/5/22
He should have made the robot a reoccurring character. That's his only
memorable character.