Re: Chevy Chase: Saturday Night Live's Cruelest Host

NoBody

Feb 5, 2024, 8:46:05 AMFeb 5
On Sat, 3 Feb 2024 17:43:18 -0800, tmc...@gmail.com wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJPHLC0YvlU
>
>C’mon! It’s funny!

Chevy hated doing the Community tv show. Clearly he thought being in a tv
show is beneath him and he thought he should be in movies instead. He must
have only took this role just to make money since clearly he isn't getting
any other roles in Hollywood. They must of been aware of Cheavy behavior and
they didn't want to hired him for their projects. It seems the creators of
Community wasn't aware of Chevy behavior or they decided give him a chance
that was a mistake. Of course Chevy got himself fired I surprised it didn't
happen sooner. I guess Chevy made the character very popular and they
couldn't get rid of him. But at the end he was too toxic to be around so they
had to fired him.