Non-binary SNL sketch is the ‘cringiest’ comedy ever broadcasted

Ubiquitous

Dec 18, 2023, 3:20:35 PM12/18/23
Sky News host Rita Panahi says a new Saturday Night Live sketch featuring
their first non-binary cast member is the “cringiest” comedy ever
broadcasted.

“That sad gaslighting is considered comedy in 2023,” Ms Panahi said.

“I am so embarrassed for everyone associated with that cringe-worthy
trainwreck.”

https://youtu.be/uxbprv2sXvU?si=YZbeYt-g3JEqHAOM

--
Let's go Brandon!

john

Dec 25, 2023, 8:55:47 AM12/25/23
I feel Norm Macdonald had it right, "you aren't funny. You're going after
applause instead of laughter."

Ubiquitous

Dec 28, 2023, 11:11:24 AM12/28/23
jo...@hamiltonhall.info wrote:
She gives off the impression of a third-rate Chris Farley, who himself is a
third-rate John Belushi.

--
"By the way, the same stable Jesus said the biggest problem is we had in the
revolutionary war as we didn't have enough airports."