Kacey Musgraves was really naked performing on SNL

Terrence Clay

Oct 4, 2021, 9:28:22 PM10/4/21
https://variety.com/2021/music/news/kacey-musgraves-saturday-night-live-snl-nude-justified-naked-forrest-gump-1235080825/

“She was nude,” Musgraves’ publicist confirms to Variety of her "justified" performance. “Precautions were taken, and this was the first time it’s happened on the show.”

Adam H. Kerman

Oct 6, 2021, 10:26:45 AM10/6/21
If you're gonna shill, at least shill the YouTube video upload:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0z7GH78oGo

She can wear whatever costume she likes but I'm not sure how sitting in
an awkward position on a stool for several minutes contributes to
artistry or eroticism. I can't think about nudity if I'm distracted
thinking about how she's cramping up or has cut off all circulation in
her legs.

It really needed Woody Allen fussing about neurotically.

BTR1701

Oct 6, 2021, 12:51:49 PM10/6/21
In article <sjkbn4$kck$1...@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:

> tmc...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >https://variety.com/2021/music/news/kacey-musgraves-saturday-night-live-snl-n
> >ude-justified-naked-forrest-gump-1235080825/
>
> >"She was nude," Musgraves' publicist confirms to Variety of her
> >"justified" performance. "Precautions were taken, and this
> >was the first time it's happened on the show."
>
> If you're gonna shill, at least shill the YouTube video upload:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0z7GH78oGo
>
> She can wear whatever costume she likes but I'm not sure how sitting in
> an awkward position on a stool for several minutes contributes to
> artistry or eroticism. I can't think about nudity if I'm distracted
> thinking about how she's cramping up or has cut off all circulation in
> her legs.
>
> It really needed Woody Allen fussing about neurotically.

I was just pleased she was actually musical. Most of their musical
guests aren't.

Terrence Clay

Oct 7, 2021, 10:38:57 PM10/7/21
How exactly and what exactly am I "shilling"!? Do you actually think that I'm being paid to post that information? And just posting the YouTube video isn't going to explain anything besides what your naked (no pun intended) eyes are telling you. Don't come in and aggressively tell me how I should post and share things pertaining to SNL, as if I should do better.

Terrence Clay

Oct 7, 2021, 10:51:38 PM10/7/21
On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 7:26:45 AM UTC-7, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
Why do you need to talk to people like that!? You rudely and baselessly accuse me of "shilling" a link and then continuing to talk to me in a condescending and judgmental manner. I didn't post a YouTube upload because it wasn't what the story was about. Unless you're asking for additional context to the story, I don't see much of a point in posting any additional links that the main one can't already tell you.

Terrence Clay

Oct 7, 2021, 10:58:41 PM10/7/21
On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 7:26:45 AM UTC-7, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
Are you a music critic or a doctor!? And I don't know if Woody Allen is the right person to mention when discussing naked young women. But that's just me!