The blond on that "Magic Bullet" infomercial...

Eaton Wings

Jun 20, 2006, 1:11:53 AM6/20/06
doesn't that blond with the big hooters who does that infomercial look like
allison mack? is it her doing a little bit of moonlighting?

ebrian

Jun 20, 2006, 10:25:44 AM6/20/06
That's Mimi Umidon.

Eaton Wings

Jun 20, 2006, 12:28:27 PM6/20/06

Just Plain Bill

Jun 20, 2006, 5:53:18 PM6/20/06
On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:28:27 GMT, Eaton Wings <karena...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

She had some good parts in the movie Love Street.
JPB

sharpie

Jun 20, 2006, 9:05:59 PM6/20/06

Saw some pictures of her as a brunette, so I'm not sure if she's
normally blonde or brunette. But her face doesn't look like Allison
Mack, so I'll go with , she doesn't look like Chloe. But it's funny, I
have a thing for short, curly-haired blonde girls now, because of
Chloe.

JK@work

Jun 21, 2006, 3:03:24 PM6/21/06

"Eaton Wings" <karena...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> doesn't that blond with the big hooters who does that infomercial look
like
> allison mack? is it her doing a little bit of moonlighting?

Not even remotely close looking.....

--
JK Sinrod
www.sinrodstudios.com

ebrian

Jun 22, 2006, 1:29:47 PM6/22/06
Mimi Umidon is the person in the Magic Bullet informercial that you
think looks like Allison Mack.

Eaton Wings

Jun 23, 2006, 12:24:17 AM6/23/06
"ebrian" <ebr...@gmail.com> wrote in news:1150997387.730864.193970
@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

> Mimi Umidon is the person in the Magic Bullet informercial that you
> think looks like Allison Mack.

Now that I've seen that ad again I think Mimi actually could pass for
Chloe's older sister, and not Chloe.

ebrian

Jun 23, 2006, 6:09:31 PM6/23/06
Sure, step-sister perhaps.

ronmey...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2018, 7:30:49 AM12/19/18
Gotta love the average American moron.
Moron: Who’s the blonde with the big hooters?
Answer: That’s Mimi Umiden.
Moron: Who’s Mimi Umiden?

Obvious answer: The blonde with the big hooters that you asked about 30 seconds ago (sadly, it’s idiots like this who think they will make America great again).

25 years ago, no one would believe that this wasn’t a made up conversation, but thanks to the internet, morons have a presence. Congratulations on being Democracy”s worst case scenario. (Funny that you can ask about Mimi Umiden; can type “who’s Mimi Umiden”, but you can’t GOOGLE Mimi Umiden. How does that (not) work?