Supergirl Werewolf

David

Jan 31, 2014, 6:39:07 PM1/31/14
When the show was first announced, I didn't expect much from it, but
after three episodes I've decided that it really IS a pretty good series.
And I will probably keep watching.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2365946/?ref_=nv_sr_1
"Elena Michaels thought she left the world of supernatural behind when she
left Stonehaven behind 'for good this time' she thought. Until the night she
got the mysterious call from her pack leader asking her to come back. So now
she is heading back, leaving her life as a normal photographer in Toronto
for the moment to re-enter the world of werewolves, rules about protect the
pack and a man she has spent years trying to get out of her system. Oh and
did she mention she was the only living female werewolf in existence?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitten_(TV_series)
'Bitten' is a 2014 television series based on the 'Women of the Otherworld'
series of books by author Kelley Armstrong. The first book in the series is
'Bitten.' The majority of the filming for the series is done in Toronto,
Canada.

http://www.syfy.com/videos/Bitten/Behind%20the%20Scenes

http://daviderl.com/Laura Vandervoort.html .
http://daviderl31.blogspot.com/

David

Feb 3, 2014, 2:49:26 PM2/3/14
Laura's link to my site was broken apart by mistake