Casssidy Freeman - 'Longmire' Canceled

David

Aug 29, 2014, 7:01:28 PM8/29/14
A&E Cancels Longmire After Three Seasons

Longmire is riding off into the sunset. The crime drama has been canceled by
A&E after three seasons, TVGuide.com has confirmed.

"We would like to thank the phenomenal cast, crew and producers of Longmire,
along with our partners at Warner Horizon, for their tireless work on three
seasons of quality dramatic storytelling," the cable network said in a
statement. "We are incredibly proud of what we have achieved together."

Longmire wrapped its third season earlier this month with a cliff-hanger
finale centered on who fell victim to the gunshot that Walt (Robert Taylor)
heard. The episode grabbed 3.7 million viewers and a 0.6 rating in the 18-49
demo, down from the 4.4 million and the 0.9 demo the Season 2 finale drew.

According to TVLine.com, producer Warner Horizon plans to shop the series to
other networks.

Set in Wyoming, the series also starred Battlestar Galactica's Katee
Sackhoff, Stargate Universe's Lou Diamond Phillips, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
alum Bailey Chase, Smallville vet CASSIDY FREEMAN and Adam Bartley.

{{So if the show was so damned good (paragraph three) then why the
hell cancel it????}}

http://daviderl.com/ .
http://daviderl31.blogspot.com/