WHAT HAPPENED TO WADE!!!

rle...@webtv.net

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
I am so glad to find a place to ask my question. I have been all over
most of the sliders pages and could not find when was the last episode
Wade was in. I was very upset when Fox cancelled the show and glad
Scifi picked it up. But couldn't get Sci fi til recently. I misses the
episode with wqant happend to her. HELP

Julian Buczek

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99

Wade never appeared in any of the Sci-Fi Channel episodes. The
last episode she appeared in was "This Slide of Paradise" which
was the last FOX episode produced and the season three finale of
the show.

If you are wondering what happened to Wade, well to put it plainly
and simply she was f***ed by a Kromagg and now, most probably, is
looking after her Humagg child bastard until it is sent to a Kromagg
Military School. And then the cycle begins anew ...

--
__ _________________________________________________________
\ \ / / Julian Buczek buc...@iname.com

Dribyaj

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
It's too late for Wade! You know what they say :
'Once you go Magg you never go back.'

Steve

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
Wade and Remmi were pushed through to home on the last fox episode before
going to the sci-fi channel. She can now be seen on ABC's Sports Night (Tues
9:30)

Michael Ejercito

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
In article <13828-37...@newsd-211.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
rle...@webtv.net wrote:

> I am so glad to find a place to ask my question. I have been all over
> most of the sliders pages and could not find when was the last episode
> Wade was in. I was very upset when Fox cancelled the show and glad
> Scifi picked it up. But couldn't get Sci fi til recently. I misses the
> episode with wqant happend to her. HELP

In "Genesis",Quinn learns that his home Earth was conquered by the
Kromaggs and that Wade would be shipped to a breeding camp.

Michael

Member,CSULB Colege Republicans

For Truth,Justice,Freedom,and the American Way

Jane

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
> If you are wondering what happened to Wade, well to put it plainly
> and simply she was f***ed by a Kromagg and now, most probably, is
> looking after her Humagg child bastard until it is sent to a Kromagg
> Military School. And then the cycle begins anew ...

Yep, if not worse, that they just took all the fertile earth women of good
genetic makeup and pretty much keep them impregnated just about all the
time, popping out those babies to repopulate. That sounds like a helluva
nightmare.

While rescuing Remmy (after his mind was being fried for 3 months), there
was some brief talking of rescuing Wade, who was probably already pregnant
by then. I can't recall the most recent episode where Maggie had supposedly
tried to rescue Wade again, but failed, and relayed a message to the guys
for them not to worry. Maybe someone else might have more details on that.

That's the scoop.

Podkayne Fries

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
On Sun, 11 Apr 1999 17:36:18 -0700, "Jane" <ja...@west.net> wrote:

[Note: attributions lost. Please quote properly]

>> If you are wondering what happened to Wade, well to put it plainly
>> and simply she was f***ed by a Kromagg and now, most probably, is
>> looking after her Humagg child bastard until it is sent to a Kromagg
>> Military School. And then the cycle begins anew ...
>

>Yep, if not worse, that they just took all the fertile earth women of good
>genetic makeup and pretty much keep them impregnated just about all the
>time, popping out those babies to repopulate. That sounds like a helluva
>nightmare.

The entire idea of breeding half-Kromag babies is stupid. Given that
the writers decided that the Mallory's virus killed breeding demale
Kromaggs, they should have used cloning with human women as host
mothers. At least that would have made some sense. <cough>

Anyone eLse remember the short story HOUSTON, HOUSTON, DO YOU
READ? That could have been used well with the Kromaggs, too.

--
Regards, Podkayne Fries

"The US-Canadian border is the longest unpatrolled border in the
world, and yet more Americans know the release date of the next
"Star Wars" film than they do about the dread Canuck hordes right
over our heads."
--- Paul T. Riddell, "Hell's Half-Acre Herald": Installment 12
<http://www.paultriddell.com>

Julian Buczek

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99

But when will Julian come to town?
Well that's a question you most definitely will hear.

Podkayne Fries wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Apr 1999 17:36:18 -0700, "Jane" <ja...@west.net> wrote:
>
> [Note: attributions lost. Please quote properly]

Jane didn't include my name when replying. Very annoying. Please
Jane for goodness sake, please include the name of the person you
are replying too.

Michael Ejercito

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99

> On Sun, 11 Apr 1999 17:36:18 -0700, "Jane" <ja...@west.net> wrote:
>
> [Note: attributions lost. Please quote properly]
>

> >> If you are wondering what happened to Wade, well to put it plainly
> >> and simply she was f***ed by a Kromagg and now, most probably, is
> >> looking after her Humagg child bastard until it is sent to a Kromagg
> >> Military School. And then the cycle begins anew ...
> >

> >Yep, if not worse, that they just took all the fertile earth women of good
> >genetic makeup and pretty much keep them impregnated just about all the
> >time, popping out those babies to repopulate. That sounds like a helluva
> >nightmare.
> >

> The entire idea of breeding half-Kromag babies is stupid. Given that
> the writers decided that the Mallory's virus killed breeding demale
> Kromaggs, they should have used cloning with human women as host
> mothers. At least that would have made some sense. <cough>

the problem is,human women could npot give birth to Kromagg babies.

Michael

CSULB College Republicans

Jane

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
Be sure you are quoting the correct person when referencing a posting.
I simply give my opinions, like anyone else ... you don't have to like
them. -- Jane

J-a-m-e-s B-o-e <the.wi...@usa.net> wrote in message
> [...]
> Ejercito), proud member of "CSULB College Republicans",
> made one of his ill-formatted posts:
> =>
> => In article <3711580d...@news.buckeyenet.net>, chris@
> => buckeyenet.net wrote:
> =>
> => > On Sun, 11 Apr 1999 17:36:18 -0700, "Jane" <jane@west.
> => > net> wrote:
> => >
> => > [Note: attributions lost. Please quote properly]
> => >
> => > >> If you are wondering what happened to Wade,
>
> Why, Sabrina Lloyd, the actress who played the part,
> quit the show. The Sci Fi Channel explanation for
> the character's departure? Kidnapped by Kromaggs
> during the interval between "This Slide of Paradise",
> the season three finale on Fox, and "Genesis", the
> debut episode on the Sci Fi Channel.
>
> => > >Yep, if not worse, that they just took all the fertile
> => > >earth women of good genetic makeup and pretty much keep
>
> Whoa! Jane, notice my puzzled expression? Help me out
> here. Where did this "good genetic makeup" bit come from?
> As far as I remember (and my memory has been known to be
> faulty occasionally), it was just any human woman that
> the 'maggs could lay their hands on.
>
> => > >them impregnated just about all the time, popping out
> => > >those babies to repopulate. That sounds like a helluva
> => > >nightmare.
> => >
> => > The entire idea of breeding half-Kromag babies is stupid.
>
> Agreed. It provided the whole pretext of having Wade
> abducted and the group supposedly looking for her (although
> absolutely no mention has been made of her to date as far
> as I can recollect).
>
> => > Given that the writers decided that the Mallory's virus
> => > killed breeding demale Kromaggs, they should have used
> => > cloning with human women as host mothers. At least that
> => > would have made some sense. <cough>
> => the problem is,human women could npot give birth to Kromagg
> => babies.
>
> Actually, Michael, the problem is two-fold.
> First, could you think about putting a blank after each comma
> in your posts? Second, what is the basis for your statement?
> Why exactly is it that you believe that human women could
> not give birth to Kromagg babies? Was there a statement made
> in one of the episodes which I missed?? Or do you possess
> some knowledge about Kromagg physiology?!
>
> => Michael
> => CSULB College Republicans
> =>
> => For Truth,Justice,Freedom,and the American Way
> /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
> Ah! Then you must be considering becoming a Libertarian.
>
> James - high, wild, lonesome, ornery, and mean
> ~~~~~
> +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ <- To reach me via e-mail, use
> |j|a|m|e|s|.|b|o|e|@|u|s|a|.|n|e|t| <- THIS address rather than
> +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ <- the spam-filter above.

Podkayne Fries

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:10:28 -0700, meje...@csulb.edu (Michael
Ejercito) wrote:

>> The entire idea of breeding half-Kromag babies is stupid. Given that
>> the writers decided that the Mallory's virus killed breeding demale
>> Kromaggs, they should have used cloning with human women as host
>> mothers. At least that would have made some sense. <cough>
>

> the problem is,human women could npot give birth to Kromagg babies.

And why not? If a human woman can carry a half-breed child [we'll
forget the idea of interspecies breeding for the moment], why couldn't
she carry a Kromagg clone?

J-a-m-e-s B-o-e

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99

Geoduck

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
On 13 Apr 1999 03:47:29 GMT, the.wi...@usa.net ( J-a-m-e-s B-o-e )
wrote:

(snip)

> Whoa! Jane, notice my puzzled expression? Help me out
> here. Where did this "good genetic makeup" bit come from?
> As far as I remember (and my memory has been known to be
> faulty occasionally), it was just any human woman that
> the 'maggs could lay their hands on.

I believe the proper phrase is 'grubby little mitts', not 'hands'.
(snip)

> Agreed. It provided the whole pretext of having Wade
> abducted and the group supposedly looking for her (although
> absolutely no mention has been made of her to date as far
> as I can recollect).

(snip)

Has the episode 'Mother and Child' been shown on Sci-Fi yet? either
way, it contains mention of Wade, although of course she doesn't
appear in the episode.

------
Geoduck
geo...@usa.net
http://www.olywa.net/cook

vv...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
In article <3712e9e2...@news.olywa.net>,

Arrrrrgh! Thanks for reminding me of that lame episode. Yes it ran on Sci
Fi quite a while ago. And yes, there is mention of them "just missing" Wade
at the camp in that ep, isn't there? I know there was a mention of some
sort.

Viki

Matt

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
Geoduck wrote:

> > Agreed. It provided the whole pretext of having Wade
> > abducted and the group supposedly looking for her (although
> > absolutely no mention has been made of her to date as far
> > as I can recollect).
>
> (snip)
>
> Has the episode 'Mother and Child' been shown on Sci-Fi yet? either
> way, it contains mention of Wade, although of course she doesn't
> appear in the episode.
>

> ------
> Geoduck

Yes its been on here. They also mentioned Wade just this last Friday
in "The Chasm".

Matt

{}{}{}{} Only $7.95 A Month, - The Worlds Uncensored News Source {}{}{}{}
{}{} HUGE Binaries & News Servers, Satellite Feed From The US & UK {}{}

Michael Ejercito

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99

> On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:10:28 -0700, meje...@csulb.edu (Michael
> Ejercito) wrote:
>
> >In article <3711580d...@news.buckeyenet.net>, ch...@buckeyenet.net
wrote:

> >> The entire idea of breeding half-Kromag babies is stupid. Given that
> >> the writers decided that the Mallory's virus killed breeding demale
> >> Kromaggs, they should have used cloning with human women as host
> >> mothers. At least that would have made some sense. <cough>
> >

> > the problem is,human women could npot give birth to Kromagg babies.
> >

> And why not? If a human woman can carry a half-breed child [we'll
> forget the idea of interspecies breeding for the moment], why couldn't
> she carry a Kromagg clone?

Something to do with the immune system. After conception,the zygote
releases a chemical that prevents the white blood cells from attacking the
zygote. The Kromaggs needed to fuse human DNA into the Kromagg clones so
the clone cells would create the chemical and prenmt the host's white
blood cells from destoying the zygote.

Michael

CSULB College Republicans

Puz1

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
Robert asked, then Viki wrote:

>> Has the episode 'Mother and Child' been shown on Sci-Fi yet? either
>> way, it contains mention of Wade, although of course she doesn't
>> appear in the episode.
>>

>Arrrrrgh! Thanks for reminding me of that lame episode. Yes it ran on Sci
>Fi quite a while ago. And yes, there is mention of them "just missing" Wade
>at the camp in that ep, isn't there? I know there was a mention of some sort.

And a pat on the back to Viki for restraining herself from mentioning Maggie
gooshing over the baby... ;-)

AnnieM
Official "Nice Person" of alt.tv.sliders

" 'Jedi Knight'...*psheah!*....Jedi *dumbass*..."
-- Obi 'Red' Kenobi, "That 70's Show"

vv...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
In article <19990413234903...@ngol01.aol.com>,

pu...@aol.comatose (Puz1) wrote:
> Robert asked, then Viki wrote:
>
> >> Has the episode 'Mother and Child' been shown on Sci-Fi yet? either
> >> way, it contains mention of Wade, although of course she doesn't
> >> appear in the episode.
> >>
> >Arrrrrgh! Thanks for reminding me of that lame episode. Yes it ran on Sci
> >Fi quite a while ago. And yes, there is mention of them "just missing" Wade
> >at the camp in that ep, isn't there? I know there was a mention of some sort.
>
> And a pat on the back to Viki for restraining herself from mentioning Maggie
> gooshing over the baby... ;-)

AnnieM, I was *trying* to forget that part. Thanks a bunch.

lol

l3fty...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 5:52:34 AM11/2/16
Basically, sabrina lloyd quit because she was pissed off at the writer so they had to write a horrible fate for the character she played because the kromaggs ruined the show,

tom....@hotmail.co.uk

Mar 31, 2018, 11:03:09 AM3/31/18
I knew she'd have fallen out with someone to have that fate written in for her. Systematically raped by aliens

Nice

PS this thread was started when I was 22. I'm now 42 lol, that's weird

gcar...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2020, 5:33:35 PM7/28/20
That is pretty wild and it's more than two years later now....