Re: 10 Sci-Fi Shows That Aged Poorly - Regardless of the cult following, some sci-fi series have not stood the test of time.

Ubiquitous

Sep 26, 2022, 9:02:35 AM9/26/22
taus...@gmail.com wrote:
> Dimensional Traveler <dtr...@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> Sliders was trash from the beginning.
>>>
>> It was fun.
>
>The most fun thing about it was changing the channel. The commercials
>were more entertaining, and had higher production values.

Tell us how you _really_ feel!

--
Let's go Brandon!

James Boe

Sep 26, 2022, 5:34:58 PM9/26/22
On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 7:02:35 AM UTC-6, Ubiquitous wrote:
> taus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Dimensional Traveler <dtr...@sonic.net> wrote:

Well, you have to remember that Sliders was on Fox and then slid down
the network food chain to Sci-Fi (which they renamed SyFy because
they wanted to trademark the name) Channel. I agree that the
production values were less than stellar.

> >> It was fun.
> >
> >The most fun thing about it was changing the channel. The commercials
> >were more entertaining, and had higher production values.
>
> Tell us how you _really_ feel!

He does seem a tad reticent in expressing his feelings. No doubt to some
sort of shyness. <snerk>

James
--
"So, I traveled in time and I found out that the world will end - 8 days from now."
*PAUSE* I guess I should put on a pot of coffee.