My Wife is Pregnant by her black lover

arizonadr...@yahoo.com

Apr 28, 2006, 12:06:59 PM4/28/06
we just finished waiting the 3 minutes for the pregnancy test to work
and
found that my wife did indeed get impregnated by one of her black stud
lovers
we have narrowed it down to 2 possibles but don't know which of them it
is, we
will raise the wonderful child as our own just the same. After 8 or 9
months
of black lust she has been with 6 black men a total of 14 times and 3
months
ago stopped taking her pills, she was supposed to start her period
tuesday and
today tested positive on a Pregnancy test. In the last 2 1/2 months
she has
never had sex with me unless one of her black lovers had just finished
filling
her full of his seed so we are pretty darn sure it is going to be a
beautiful
black baby. She has said that she is going to continue to have sex
with her
black lovers until she can't due to medical concerns for the baby and
told me
not to expect her to slow down from the 2 or 3 times per week she feeds
me her
sloppy pussy, so congradulate me!!!!!! I am one of the lucky white
guys!!!!!!!!!!

MoParMaN

Apr 28, 2006, 1:22:55 PM4/28/06

<arizonadr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I'm surprised it wasn't from a donkey....Everyone needs a little ass.

--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

Android Cat

Apr 28, 2006, 1:34:11 PM4/28/06
MoParMaN wrote:
> <arizonadr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> we just finished waiting the 3 minutes for the pregnancy test to work

> I'm surprised it wasn't from a donkey....Everyone needs a little ass.

Please stop responding to this crossposting troll.

Balthazar

Apr 28, 2006, 4:17:53 PM4/28/06

<arizonadr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
<snip>

Ever hear the one about the women who blamed her newborns skin
color on eating too much black licorace during her pregnancy?
LOL

thought...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2006, 5:18:15 PM4/28/06
You're a sick, twisted fuck. And I mean that in the worst, most
insulting, soul-crushing manner humanly possible.

Scratch that...

You're not human.

MoParMaN

Apr 28, 2006, 5:31:14 PM4/28/06

<thought...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Way to go smrat ass, you deleted what you were spewing about so knowone has
idea of what your saying.....

thought...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2006, 6:39:41 PM4/28/06
Who deleted what? No one has deleted anything.

You need to think your posts through before you write them.

Idiot.

Jeff Wisnia

Apr 28, 2006, 7:44:26 PM4/28/06
arizonadr...@yahoo.com wrote:

I can't resist, so don't bother telling me not to Mr. Cat....

See:

http://tinyurl.com/zz5nw

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Brian

Apr 30, 2006, 6:43:59 AM4/30/06
I thought he was't your wife...

He was your husband.

g.a.miller

May 7, 2006, 1:25:16 AM5/7/06

Try fredricks of hollywood for a chasity belt!
Goodluck!

ian8...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2019, 11:43:51 PM8/25/19
you are very lucky

Kurt kurtman

Jan 18, 2022, 9:18:43 AM1/18/22
very good man. its the New World Order. a lot people are in denial about it. truth is its real. more white women and couple are breeding black

Manison

Feb 5, 2022, 5:11:45 PM2/5/22
this is a simpsons forum

Charles Mize

Sep 21, 2022, 12:35:50 PM9/21/22
Congratulation! My wife has also recently started with black lovers. She is beyond child bearing years so she does bareback and yes I love it.

STANISLAO

Sep 23, 2022, 2:08:52 AM9/23/22
16 years later do you have any update of what happend?

Anton Smith

Oct 30, 2022, 7:15:02 AM10/30/22
he's getting his drivers licence