The new and improved alt.tv.simpsons (Post Usenet)

Maddox Cox

Feb 21, 2024, 7:12:11 PMFeb 21

Maddox Cox

Feb 21, 2024, 7:19:15 PMFeb 21
On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 7:12:11 PM UTC-5, Maddox Cox wrote:
> https://groups.google.com/g/alttvsimpsons

I hope to continue the legacy of the oldest Simpsons "fansite" around. This will be my last Google Groups Usenet post EVER. RIP Google Groups 2001-2024.

Keith F. Lynch

Feb 21, 2024, 11:03:48 PMFeb 21
Maddox Cox <maddox...@gmail.com> wrote:
> https://groups.google.com/g/alttvsimpsons

There's Usenet, which is *not* going away, and there's one of many
Usenet providers, which is ceasing to be a Usenet provider. Staying
with the latter rather than the former is a bad move. It's locking
yourself into a walled garden and locking out the rest of the world.
--
Keith F. Lynch - http://keithlynch.net/