An Homage To Willy

Scott Moran

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
And now, brought to you by someone who read the "Classic Milhouse Lines"
thread...it's

* * An Homage to Willy! * *

Allow me to begin. (ahem)

"Ehh, you're lucky you're gettin' a decent burial. Me own father got
thrown in the bog!"

"You've ruined the mood, ya daft pansy!"

"Ehh, if elected mayor, my first act will be to kill the whole lot of
ya! And burn yer town ta cinders!"
"(...mic's on)"
"Ah know it's on!"

-Scott

Adam W. Long

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
"This lass could use a bit of groundskeepin'...AAAH! THAT'S WILLIE!"

"Sherry Bobbins and I were engaged to be wed back in the old country. Then she
got her eyesight back. Suddenly the ugliest man in Glasgow wasn't good enough
for her!"
("It's good to see you Willie.")
"That's not what you said the FIRST time that you saw me!"

"BONJOURRRR ya cheese-eatin' surrender monkeys!"

...and of course:

"THEN GREASE ME UP, WOMAN!"

--------------------
Adam Long
"I don't get it - the box said 'shredded wheat'!"

Ixion

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
"Ugh, back to the Loch with you, Nessie!"

EdGein15
Rubber balls and liquor

SIGINT

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
In article <20000407031320...@ng-cp1.aol.com>,

Ixion <edge...@aol.com> wrote:
>"Ugh, back to the Loch with you, Nessie!"

"Fergie! You've come back to me!" "Oh Willie, you complete me!"

and..

"*undecipherable scottish*¨ ... *points at sign reading "Ach! Keep off
the grass!"*

blah, they're both pretty weak, but I'm so tired I can barely stand up.

Cheers,
Paul. :>

--
-- Paul Kiela | IRIX, Linux, SunOS, NextStep
-- mailto: echo tokvgeminifphysicsfmcmasterfca | sed s/v/@/ | tr f .

"My title isn't Public Relations. If it was, I would have said something nice"

William Scheckel

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00

"Adam W. Long" <noec...@aol.composer> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> "BONJOURRRR ya cheese-eatin' surrender monkeys!"

That's hysterical! Which espisode is it from?
Will

Kieran Murphy

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
SIGINT <t...@winnfield.physics.mcmaster.ca> wrote in message

> In article <20000407031320...@ng-cp1.aol.com>,
> Ixion <edge...@aol.com> wrote:
> >"Ugh, back to the Loch with you, Nessie!"
> >

> "Fergie! You've come back to me!" "Oh Willie, you complete me!"
>
> and..
>
> "*undecipherable scottish*¨ ... *points at sign reading "Ach! Keep off
> the grass!"*
>
> blah, they're both pretty weak, but I'm so tired I can barely stand
up.

"Ya used me Skinner, YA USED ME!"

Kieran Murphy

dangib

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
Oh! yer From North Kilt town Too?!

Pat McDonald

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
> "Sherry Bobbins and I were engaged to be wed back in the old country. Then she
> got her eyesight back. Suddenly the ugliest man in Glasgow wasn't good enough
> for her!"
> ("It's good to see you Willie.")
> "That's not what you said the FIRST time that you saw me!"

Singing: "...Ahm a maniac, maniac on the floor.... Ach, that's the
stuff..."

Internet King

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
I don't remember the exact quote, but the one where he refers to his fists as "the
lads" and something about drinking all day. Someone fill in the blanks for me, I am
too tired...
Sincerely,
Little Girl

Prof. John Frink

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
Adam W. Long wrote:

> "THEN GREASE ME UP, WOMAN!"

Okey Dokey.

the professor

LJK

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00

its from "The PTA Disbands" when Willie is teaching French in the school.

William Scheckel <wsch...@online.de> wrote in message

ChaiTheDog

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00

A popular misconception. That scene is actually from "Round Springfield," which
aired right after "The PTA Disbands." That scene takes place when Bart goes
into the nurse's office and sees Lunchlady Doris in place of the school nurse.

"Budget cuts. They've even got Groundskeeper Willie teaching French."

If you ask me, I'd bet that scene was originally written for "PTA Disbands" but
they had to cut the scene for time.

Curtis Gibby

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
Internet King <ho...@compuglobalhypermganet.com> wrote in message

> I don't remember the exact quote, but the one where he refers to his fists
as "the
> lads" and something about drinking all day. Someone fill in the blanks for
me, I am
> too tired...

[5F20] "Lard of the Dance"

Something like "I'd let ya go, but the lads would get upset... and they've
been drinking all day!"
--
Curtis

Stop pummeling me! It's really painful!

S1.2 HOM+ FRI++# TEE++# MOL-- GIL--- f++ n++ Ipso 2F32 M1981

Curtis Gibby

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
SIGINT <t...@winnfield.physics.mcmaster.ca> wrote in message
> "*undecipherable scottish*¨ ... *points at sign reading "Ach! Keep off
> the grass!"*

Gotta love "Lisa's Sax." The look on Little Bart's face as he kept skipping
across the lawn was priceless. The indecipherable Scottish was something
about a "wee bairn," which means "small child."
--
Curtis

My fifteen minutes of fame are over! <chomp>

Kieran Murphy

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
Pat McDonald <pat...@betterearthnews.com> wrote in message

And I'm dancing like I've never danced before.

Kieran Murphy

Martin Doyle

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
The lads have a nasty temper, and they've been drinking all day.

The temper is what makes it funny...
GREG

Curtis Gibby wrote:

> Internet King <ho...@compuglobalhypermganet.com> wrote in message
> > I don't remember the exact quote, but the one where he refers to his fists
> as "the
> > lads" and something about drinking all day. Someone fill in the blanks for
> me, I am
> > too tired...
>
> [5F20] "Lard of the Dance"
>
> Something like "I'd let ya go, but the lads would get upset... and they've
> been drinking all day!"
> --
> Curtis
>
> Stop pummeling me! It's really painful!

Ostap Bender

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00

Eeee! I mean: Ach! I mean: what are you doign here?

But don't be reading my mind between four and five. That's Willy's
time!

Willy: I'll kidnap him for 50, deprogram him for 100 and kill him for 500!
Marge: No, no, just the first two!
Willy: OK, I'll throw in the killing for free.

Bill McNeal

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
Och, you all disgust me. His name is W-I-L-L-I-E. Willie. Not Willy. Och.

-An XPeeple Production-
"Don't try to confuse me with the facts." -Bill McNeal
"'Hold on to your rifles, boys, don't give up your dreams.'" -Black 47
"For the first time this whole year 2000 thing is starting to scare me."
-Matthew Brock

Kel

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
"I also 'ate the mess he left on me rug...

ya heard me!"

Beto

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
might have been said but:

Wille hears ya, Willie don't care

Ostap Bender

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
Bill McNeal <xpe...@aol.company> wrote in
<20000407232836...@ng-cr1.aol.com>:

>Och, you all disgust me. His name is W-I-L-L-I-E. Willie. Not Willy. Och.

Don't blame me. I wrote "Willie", but then I looked it up on SNPP and
copied/pasted it from the episode capsule. I was as surprized are you are.
I wasn't disgusted though.

Scott Moran

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
Scott Moran wrote:

I've got more to supplement my own post :)

"I made millions in software, then lost it at the track. Ach."

"It's just what God gave me, ya puritan pukes!"

"There's nary an animal alive that can outrun a greased Scotsman.... ...'Tis
more dizzyin' than the belfry at St. Colliga-glun-waggens!" (sp)

"I said make way for Willie, ya bloated gasbag!"

"I'M DOIN' ALL THE PULLIN', YA BLOUSE-WEARIN' POODLE-WALKER!"

-Scott
"Look out, ya horse's arse!"

Alan Hamilton

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
On Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:49:18 -0600, "Curtis Gibby"
<cgi...@byu.education> wrote:

>SIGINT <t...@winnfield.physics.mcmaster.ca> wrote in message
>> "*undecipherable scottish*¨ ... *points at sign reading "Ach! Keep off
>> the grass!"*
>
>Gotta love "Lisa's Sax." The look on Little Bart's face as he kept skipping
>across the lawn was priceless. The indecipherable Scottish was something
>about a "wee bairn," which means "small child."

It was something like "Wee bairn, hie offa me heath". (hie=leave,
heath=lawn)
--
/
/ * / Alan Hamilton