Notes for UABF03 (A Made Maggie) and QABF03 repeat dedication

Matt Garvey

Dec 19, 2021, 8:44:05 PM12/19/21
Pretty decent episode, with a story that feels like it belongs in the first decade of the show. No complaints here, I guess. Did the audio sound kind of whooshy in parts to anyone else, or is something on my end on the blink?

Previous episode stuff
BABF03: making Allen in Allen Wrench act as a first name
3F01: Attitudes on getting the kids baptized (and some subtext of a replacement parent figure)

New dedication
On the 12/5 third airing of last season's QABF03 (A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas), there was another added-to-rerun dedication, this time replacing the episode's second airing's Cloris Leachman dedication with one for Stephen Sondheim. Astoundingly, earlier that very same night, the second airing of QABF17 (The Star of the Backstage) - an episode which mentions and depicts the man - did not use the dedication instead. Perhaps that was merely because it was more likely to be preempted by sports!

Ant

Dec 20, 2021, 1:51:20 AM12/20/21
Matt Garvey <mx...@po.cwru.edu> wrote:

> Pretty decent episode, with a story that feels like it belongs in the
> first decade of the show. No complaints here, I guess. Did the audio
> sound kind of whooshy in parts to anyone else, or is something on my
> end on the blink?
Enjoyable new episode. I laughed a lot. I love it when The Godfather
(was not into the movie series) get made fun! As for audio, not that I
noticed from my stereo analog 3.5mm speakers, but then my hearing sucks.
:(

See you guys in 2022 due to another no new episodes again! :(
--
Cold & windy winter rain storm came & left a big mess! Dang coldness, colony, works, z, strikes, software upgrades, free games, spams, (scam/fraud)s, greeds, inflations, body, life, BUSYness, etc. again. :( Happy Holidays / Season's Greetings / Merry Christmas / etc. though. :D
| |o o| |