Notes for UABF12 (Girls Just Shauna Have Fun)

Matt Garvey

May 1, 2022, 8:42:24 PM5/1/22
Above average with an actual plot and connected subplot, all pretty good. It can be done! Though since when does Martin have a brother? I guess I don't really have much specific to say, except I appreciate the use of the rare Hawaii Five-0 lyrics in the callback at the end.

Ant

May 2, 2022, 12:58:19 AM5/2/22
It's alright.
--
It's May Day already & again! Will the new month be busier? L.A.'s riot was 30 yrs. ago? :O Another death from cancer, but he's with God now.
| |o o| |