Re: dating, matchmaker, romance, soulmate, dating system, web date, online date, webdate, aedating, dating pro, open source dating, match.com, perfect match, personals, sex, cybersex

www.jardimdigital.com

Jan 24, 2008, 1:21:32 PM1/24/08
canons.

Duo[218] aut tres.219 In unum. Unity and plurality. It is an error to
exclude one of the two, as the papists do who exclude plurality, or the
Huguenots who exclude unity.

875. Would the Pope be dishonoured by having his knowledge from God and
tradition; and is it not dishonouring him to separate him from this holy
union?

876. God does not perform miracles in the ordinary conduct of His Church. It
would be a strange miracle if infallibility existed in one man. But it
appears so natural for it to reside in a multitude, since the conduct of God
is hidden under nature, as in all His other works.

877. Kings dispose of their own power; but the Popes cannot dispose of
theirs.

878. Summum jus, summa injuria.220

The majority is the best way, because it is visible and has strength to make
itself obeyed. Yet it is the opinion of the least able.

If men could have done it, they would have placed might in the hands of
justice. But as might does not allow itself to be managed as men want,
because it is a palpable quality, whereas justice is a spiritual quality of
which men dispose as they please, they have placed justice in the hands of
might. And thus that is called just which men are forced to obey.

Henc

www.jardimdigital.com

Jan 24, 2008, 2:45:54 PM1/24/08
I believe their malice.

"No, for I, by whom thou learnest, can heal thee of them, and what I say to
thee is a sign that I will heal thee. In proportion to thy expiation of
them, thou wilt know them, and it will be said to thee: 'Behold thy sins are
forgiven thee.' Repent, then, for thy hidden sins, and for the secret malice
of those which thou knowest."

Lord, I give Thee all.

"I love thee more ardently than thou hast loved thine abominations, ut
immundus pro luto.

"To Me be the glory, not to thee, worm of the earth.

"Ask thy confessor, when My own words are to thee occasion of evil, vanity,
or curiosity."

I see in me depths of pride, curiosity, and lust. There is no relation
between me and God, nor Jesus Christ the Righteous. But He has been made sin
for me; all Thy scourges are fallen upon Him. He is more abominable than I,
and, far from abhorring me, He holds Himself honoured that I go to Him and
succour Him.

But He has healed Himself, and still more so will He heal me.

I must add my wounds to His, and join myself to Him; and He will save me in
saving Himself. But this must not be postponed to the future.

Eritis sicut dii scientes bonum et malum.98 Each one creates his god, when
judging, "This is good or bad"; and men mourn or rejoice too much at events.

Do little things as though they were great, because of the majesty of Jesus
Christ who does them in us and who lives our life; and do the greatest
things as though they were little and easy, because of His omnipotence.

554. It seems to me that Jesus Christ only allowed His wounds to be touched
after His resurrection: Noli me tangere.[99] We must unite ourselves only to
His sufferings.

At the Last Supper He gave Himself in communion as about to die; to the
disciples at Emmaus as risen from the dead; to the whole Church as ascended
into heaven.

555. "Compare not thyself with others, but with Me. If tho