Rob Estes/Mitzi Kapture

Sharad Mehta

Sep 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/7/97

I just started reading all these e-mails and I am amazed that people
are still talking about Chris and Rita's final episodes. After all, it
has been over a year and a half since they left the show.
However, I would like to say that I thought killing off the Chris
Lorenzo character was a terrible decision and I agree with the rest of
you who said that Rob and Mitzi's final episode was really depressing
and definitely the wrong way for them to leave the series.
After I first saw an episode of Silk Stalkings back in 1992, I was
hooked. I fell in love with these two characters and their chemistry
together and I would like nothing more than to have some kind of
reunion for the two.
I was really surprised when I read that it was in fact Rob Estes's
decision to have Chris killed. Does anyone else agree that this was a
really bad choice? I'm surprised the producers agreed to that
decision. Silk Stalkings has not been the same since Rob and Mitzi
left. My idea was to have them move somewhere after they got married
and live happily ever after.
By the way, Can someone give me the location of the Stalker online?

S.M.

MPaul900

Sep 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/7/97

> Sharad Mehta <shara...@worldnet.att.net> asks:

>By the way, Can someone give me the location of the Stalker online?>

The Stalker OnLine can be reached at
http://www.tiac.net/users/nolan/SSOnLine/

Mari P.
MPau...@aol.com

Sharad Mehta

Sep 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/7/97

Thanks Mari P! That was a very fast reply.
How do you feel about the departure of Rob and Mitzi back in '96. Do
you think they will return? I still enjoy watching the reruns.
Whatever happened to "Roger"(first season character)?

S.M.

PaulaDec63

Sep 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/8/97
>By the way, Can someone give me the location of the Stalker online?
>
>S.M.

I agree with you 100%, and I know we're not alone! I'm sure Rob Estes and
others involved with the show had no idea what a following Silk and Chris
and Rita had, and if they had, I wonder if they would have chosen the same
end! Killing Chris off was indeed a BAD idea, and I think a lot of us had
your idea - if Rob and Mitzi wanted to leave the show, why not have Chris
and Rita decide to leave the police force and move away somewhere?

The Stalker On Line URL is: http://www.tiac.net/users/nolan/SSOnLine/

MarqF

Sep 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/21/97

I am also a very bi Silk Stalkings fan and I really miss Chris and Rita ,
she should come back and show off the baby.

BLKeasbey

Sep 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/22/97

>. Nothing personal USA, but the new team just doesn't generate
>the same heat the originals did. I'm sure I speak for the majority of Silk
>Stalkings fans when I say we WANT Chris and Rita back.>>

Greetings Ayay1263:
Well, I'm certain you speak for the majority of the CLASSIC fans, anyway
<g>. But, those of us who enjoy Tom & Cassy's chemistry, and there are
more than just little ole me, myself and I; would be deeply saddened if Tom
& Cassy were to disappear suddenly. I wish them a long tour of duty until
they, too, express wishes to leave the series like RE & MK did.
brenda k.

Ay Ay1263

Sep 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/22/97

I just want to second that thought...personally the network should try and
work something out to bring back the originals - Chris and Rita. Wouldn't
you know it though, just when they got together they would have to switch
characters. Nothing personal USA, but the new team just doesn't generate

judt...@holmes.ipfw.indiana.edu

Sep 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/22/97

On 22 Sep 1997, BLKeasbey wrote:

> >. Nothing personal USA, but the new team just doesn't generate
> >the same heat the originals did. I'm sure I speak for the majority of Silk
> >Stalkings fans when I say we WANT Chris and Rita back.>>
>

> Greetings Ayay1263:
> Well, I'm certain you speak for the majority of the CLASSIC fans, anyway
> <g>. But, those of us who enjoy Tom & Cassy's chemistry, and there are
> more than just little ole me, myself and I; would be deeply saddened if Tom
> & Cassy were to disappear suddenly. I wish them a long tour of duty until
> they, too, express wishes to leave the series like RE & MK did.
> brenda k.

Hi all...

I agree, the chemistry is different, but it is supposed to be. If USA
wanted to rehash C&R again even I wouldn't watch the show (but that would
be really hard :P). I think the show is "maturing" and has definately
changed its focus and (marketing term) "target audience." Once the new
pair has been an a while longer, and the writers decide where they want
T&C's relationship to go, then more aspects can be explored. Right now, I
like T&C trying to figure out their true feelings for each other.

Sarah J

bg...@email.vccs.edu

Sep 27, 2015, 6:48:57 PM9/27/15
I think he should wake up from a comma from being shot and Rita had the baby. And the child is 3yrs old. And go from there. They're still young enough to pull it off