Herb the Nerd episode

James Fabiano

Mar 28, 2022, 6:36:26 PM3/28/22
Hello. I am looking for the Sesame Street episode where Herb gets lost going to Burger King and winds up at Hooper's Store instead. He tries the Birdseed Milkshake and says, " No wonder I never went to Burger King before! This makes the Whopper taste like shit!" Anyone got it?

James Fabiano

Aug 15, 2022, 9:49:42 AM8/15/22
On Monday, March 28, 2022 at 6:36:26 PM UTC-4, James Fabiano wrote:
> Hello. I am looking for the Sesame Street episode where Herb gets lost going to Burger King and winds up at Hooper's Store instead. He tries the Birdseed Milkshake and says, " No wonder I never went to Burger King before! This makes the Whopper taste like shit!" Anyone got it?

News flash! In memory of Herb, who passed away in June, HBO Max is putting this episode up! It'll be rated TV-PG for the swearing which will not be edited!!

MJB aka AWORio

Sep 1, 2022, 8:00:56 PM9/1/22
On Monday, August 15, 2022 at 9:49:42 AM UTC-4, James Fabiano wrote:
> News flash! In memory of Herb, who passed away in June, HBO Max is putting this episode up! It'll be rated TV-PG for the swearing which will not be edited!!

I call BS... the new WB Discovery management would never allow a "new" classic episode to be put on HBO Max!

But I do remember seeing this one!

James Fabiano

Oct 11, 2022, 3:35:10 PM10/11/22
Oh yes, they probably wrote it off as a tax loss. I'm glad they don't own the Davidson $10,000 Pyramid, they'd do the same and erase it so we couldn't say we remember seeing it!

They'd probably do the same to the Barry-Enright library too so they can make the same claims about the Joker's Wild episode where Jack says "Don't f*** with me"