The return of Plants Need Water

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2019, 6:08:42 PM2/26/19
Hello. There was a follow up to the famous "plants need water, man" skit on Sesame Street. That hippie and her friend are relieved that they woke up their plant with the water, and now they are waiting to harvest marijuana leaves from it. The lesson was about time, so they showed how they had to wait from 3:30 to of course 4:20. It taught kids to count minutes by tens. Anyone got it?

James Fabiano

Nov 4, 2021, 12:27:49 PM11/4/21
On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 6:08:42 PM UTC-5, jmfabi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello. There was a follow up to the famous "plants need water, man" skit on Sesame Street. That hippie and her friend are relieved that they woke up their plant with the water, and now they are waiting to harvest marijuana leaves from it. The lesson was about time, so they showed how they had to wait from 3:30 to of course 4:20. It taught kids to count minutes by tens. Anyone got it?

BUMP because responding to that other post reminded me I am still looking for this skit.