Jim Simon - information? (Animator)

Lenona

Nov 10, 2022, 11:21:46 AM11/10/22
I especially would like to know his birthdate - and if he's bounced back from homelessness.

Incredibly, I found no mention of him here. (He also worked on "The Electric Company" and "Vegetable Soup.")

So, elsewhere...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Simon_(artist)

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0800187/

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22jim+simon%22+sesame&biw=1366&bih=649&tbm=vid&ei=1yRtY8DsJJSbptQP_pCWmAI&ved=0ahUKEwiAtKu7gqT7AhWUjYkEHX6IBSMQ4dUDCA0&uact=5&oq=%22jim+simon%22+sesame&gs_lcp=Cg1nd3Mtd2l6LXZpZGVvEAMyBQgAEIAEOgYIABAWEB46BwgAEIAEEAo6CAgAEBYQHhAKOgUIABCGA1DBBVjRHWD9HmgAcAB4AIABpQGIAZ0QkgEEMC4xNZgBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz-video
(videos)

https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Jim_Simon

Excerpt:

Jim Simon is an artist and animator who created shorts for Sesame Street. The best known is the often repeated and referenced "I Can Remember" about a girl who runs an errand for her mother. He also animated another short with the same girl who prepares to play outside in the snow.