This thread about the TV show Friends reminds me...

James Fabiano

Jan 13, 2024, 12:23:53 PMJan 13
https://officialfan.proboards.com/thread/632076/friends-bin

But there was also a Friends episode where the man in the bin guest starred! I remember seeing it!

Turned out that Central Perk was located on Sesame Street, and the man in the bin's bin was outside. He was hanging out with the smelly cat and said he'd feel grouchy too if some chick with a guitar made a song about him.

(This is probably why people misremember the man in the bin's name. He always talks about being grouchy)