Remember the B&E skit about reading over people's shoulder?

JLAudio

Apr 23, 2003, 1:17:05 AM4/23/03
Well here's the story Ernie has been reading:

http://news1.iwon.com/odd/article/id/320343|oddlyenough|04-22-2003::08:45|re
uters.html

John Duncan Yoyo

Apr 23, 2003, 2:56:27 AM4/23/03
On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 01:17:05 -0400, "JLAudio" <len...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Well here's the story Ernie has been reading:
>
>http://news1.iwon.com/odd/article/id/320343|oddlyenough|04-22-2003::08:45|re
>uters.html

Link doesn't work for me. How about the headline so I can find it
myself on yahoo.
-
John Duncan Yoyo
------------------------------o)

James Vipond

Apr 23, 2003, 12:34:05 PM4/23/03

JLAudio

Apr 23, 2003, 12:43:07 PM4/23/03
It's called "Man Bites Dog". It was just a subtle reminder of the story
Ernie tried reading over Bert's shoulder when Bert was reading a story about
"The Long Awaited National Pigeon Show".

"John Duncan Yoyo" <john-dun...@cox.net> wrote in message

Harold Buck

Apr 27, 2003, 7:00:19 PM4/27/03
In article <aaOdnSz-ce9...@comcast.com>,
"JLAudio" <len...@comcast.net> wrote:

I look at it, but what does it have to do with breaking and entering?

--Harold Buck

"I used to rock and roll all night,
and party every day.
Then it was every other day. . . ."
-Homer J. Simpson

JLAudio

May 1, 2003, 1:10:24 AM5/1/03
"Harold Buck" <no_one...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> In article <aaOdnSz-ce9...@comcast.com>,
> "JLAudio" <len...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Well here's the story Ernie has been reading:

http://news1.iwon.com/odd/article/id/320343|oddlyenough|04-22-2003::08:45|re
> > uters.html
>

> I look at it, but what does it have to do with breaking and entering?
>
> --Harold Buck

Um, Ernie was reading a story about a man biting a dog. Duh!

James Fabiano

Jun 9, 2022, 11:24:15 AM6/9/22
I also remember when Ernie was reading a story about a football game and asked Bert if he wanted to play football. He said yes, so Ernie kicked him between the legs. I remember that real well!