Spider-Man on Sesame Street's new season

James Fabiano

Nov 4, 2021, 12:34:27 PM11/4/21
As an homage to The Electric Company, Sesame Workshop will license the rights from Marvel/Disney to use Spider-Man on the show. He will be like the EC version of Spidey, but instead of "talking" in word balloons, he will talk in memes with Impact font, like the Spiderman '67 meme trend.

I can't wait for him to meet Elmo and say "That monster talking gives me cancer" Or "Everybody is at Hooper's Store, and I'm just sitting here..." you know the rest!