Elaine is a bitch

PST

Nov 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/27/97

Does anyone else think that Elaine is a bitch? I think she is and it
pissed me off when she took George's wig.
PST

Justin Tribble

Nov 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/28/97

She wasn't a "bitch" through most of the series' exsistence. But in
the past two years, her character has definately soured. I really
can't stand her in the New episodes. And I agree, that got to me when
she pulled George's "hat" off.

Justin T.

Mark7582

Nov 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/28/97

No. I dont think she is. I was getting a little annoyed at George's
cockyness when he had his wig on. Especially when he considered turning down
the woman with no hair. When Jerry reminded him that he didn't have any hair,
George replied with something like "I used to not have any hair!!" or something
similar. Point is; I would have felt the same way.

P.S. Why are we talking about this episode?? Wasn't this a long time ago???

R Miller

Nov 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/28/97

On Fri, 28 Nov 1997 06:13:46 GMT, reds...@sedona.net (Justin Tribble)
wrote:

>ps...@hotmail.com (PST) wrote:
>
>>Does anyone else think that Elaine is a bitch? I think she is and it
>>pissed me off when she took George's wig.
>>PST
>
>She wasn't a "bitch" through most of the series' exsistence. But in
>the past two years, her character has definately soured. I really
>can't stand her in the New episodes. And I agree, that got to me when
>she pulled George's "hat" off.
>
>Justin T.

I thought that was one of her funniest moments ever! And she's no
bitch as far as I am concerned.

Rob

Keith Stephenson

Nov 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/28/97

I agree with you, Elaine was being a total bitch when she threw George's
"hair" out the window. This episode just aired in rerun which is why it
is being discussed. I like Elaine much better when she is being "mousy".

Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasnt, its that
girls should stick to girls sports like hot oil wresting, foxy boxing,
and such and such - Homer Simpson

Michel

Nov 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/28/97

PST wrote:

> Does anyone else think that Elaine is a bitch? I think she is and it
> pissed me off when she took George's wig.

According to Jerry Seinfeld in a recent 60 minutes interview, the idea
behind "Seinfeld" is that the characters ARE despicable! That's why it's
so funny!

Don't forget that George was a complete jerk during that episode...

Elaine's a bitch... George's a jerk... no wonder I love this show!!!! ;)

ariosa

Nov 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/29/97

PST wrote:

> Does anyone else think that Elaine is a bitch? I think she is and it
> pissed me off when she took George's wig.
> PST

So what--as long as she is entertaining and fun to watch.
Ariosa

Parkertopo

Nov 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/29/97

>> Does anyone else think that Elaine is a bitch? I think she is and it
>> pissed me off when she took George's wig.

I don't care for her much this season, but the episode when she took his piece
and threw it out the window is hilarious to me. Right before that, she has a
tirade and screams "You're BALD! I hate this thing and here's what I'm doing
with it!!!" Classic Lanie. I also love when she always shoves Jerry and says
"Get OUT!" But I gotta admit that she's less fun and more shrew-like this
season.

Lisa P in WI

LordFlesh

Nov 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/29/97

All the characters are tragically self-centered. Aren't we all? Let me
refer you to the episode where Elaine drags David Putty across Europe. What
a bitch...a bitch from Hell...Lucifer's Bitch! I think she is the least
funny character on the show. But she is still funny. "Best man at a lesbian
wedding...I'm not a lesbian...I hate men ...but I'm not a lesbian"

Dave v1.0

Nov 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/29/97

In article <19971128022...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
mark...@aol.com (Mark7582) wrote:

> P.S. Why are we talking about this episode?? Wasn't this a long time ago???

Its was on as a rerun the other day..

--
"If you wish to drown, do not torture yourself with shallow water" -- Bulgarian proverb.

Or was it the mission statement for the Windows95 team??

WT Pfefferle, Ph.D.

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

ps...@hotmail.com (PST) wrote:

>Does anyone else think that Elaine is a bitch? I think she is and it
>pissed me off when she took George's wig.

Lanie is the greatest creature God ever created. She must have been
in a very very very good day she made her. (Probably the same day She
created apple pie, but I'd have to whip out my Genesis for that.)

Best,
WT

BILLFD10

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

I know one thing, does she ever keep a boyfriend for more than 1 or two weeks?
She sure does sleep around alot.
billfd10

The News Guy-(Mike)

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

No, She does not sleep around ALOT - she sleeps a round a lot.

AROUND - A LOT (one word - two words) It ain't that hard guys.
======
Making the world a better place one alot at atime.
======

:-)

me so happy

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

Elaine is nota bitch it is her character to be a bit outgoing shall i
say,she is not a bitch, how is that so
FORME...@webtv.net

GSOLB

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

Elaine is a bitch and that's why I love her. Whip me, beat me, PLEASE!!

Jacqueline Sheppet

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

In article <19971130105...@ladder02.news.aol.com>, bill...@aol.com (BILLFD10) wrote:
>I know one thing, does she ever keep a boyfriend for more than 1 or two weeks?
>She sure does sleep around alot.
>billfd10

And George, Jerry and Kramer DON'T???

JW3045

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

<ne...@news.net> wrote

>No, She does not sleep around ALOT - she sleeps a round a lot.
>
>AROUND - A LOT (one word - two words) It ain't that hard guys.

Hey, ease up. This is not Spelling 101, it's alt.tv.seinfeld. As long as we can
understand the message then there should be no problem. No matter if he writes
a round a lot or around a lot, we get it. Try responding to what people post
about Seinfeld and lay off the spelling lesson.

Jeff

DETROIT RED WINGS!
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

ChiGirl676

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

bill...@aol.com (BILLFD10) wrote:

>I know one thing, does she ever keep a boyfriend for more than 1 or two
>weeks?
>She sure does sleep around alot.

Have you noticed Jerry or Kramer in any long-term relationships? I haven't.
George is the only one who's even come CLOSE to having a long-term
relationship, and we all know what happened to that. But since Elaine is a
woman, she's "sleeping around a lot." I guess it's still a man's man's man's
world.

Kathy

Alex Crouvier

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

PST wrote:

> Does anyone else think that Elaine is a bitch? I think she is and it
> pissed me off when she took George's wig.
> PST

Elaine is a sexually deprived, stupendously insecure character, if you
think every woman behaves like her, you need to go out more often.
That's why you laugh at her! The whole show is about four losers: we
identify with the plight of George's inadequacies, because not everyone
of us is an all star quarterback; we identify with Jerry's immaturity
because if there is one man in this universe who confess he is all grown
up before mid life crisis is a liar; we identify with Kramer's
idiosyncratic behavior because of our own little selfish obsessions. As
for Elaine, she is every man's pet peeves, nightmare, and irritations
and sometimes, she says something abt woman in the 90s.

Alex Crouvier

Dave v1.0

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

bill...@aol.com (BILLFD10) wrote:

> I know one thing, does she ever keep a boyfriend for more than 1 or two weeks?
> She sure does sleep around alot.

Dating doesn't equal sex.

MsLiz

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

jw3...@aol.com (JW3045) aka Jeff wrote:

> <ne...@news.net> wrote
>
>>No, She does not sleep around ALOT - she sleeps a round a lot.
>>
>>AROUND - A LOT (one word - two words) It ain't that hard guys.
>
>Hey, ease up. This is not Spelling 101, it's alt.tv.seinfeld.

Hey Jeff, I didn't know that Aaron Spelling had anything to do with
Seinfeld.

MsLiz

MsLiz

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

bill...@aol.com (BILLFD10) wrote:

>I know one thing, does she ever keep a boyfriend for more than 1 or two weeks?
>She sure does sleep around alot.

>billfd10

Yeah, I wish I could be so lucky.

MsLiz

Christopher Lampton

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

ariosa wrote in message <348034...@ix.netcom.com>...

>PST wrote:
>
> Does anyone else think that Elaine is a bitch? I think she is and it
> pissed me off when she took George's wig.
> PST

And George is a jerk and Kramer is an idiot and Jerry is a cynical bastard
(kind of like myself, but wittier and better looking). Don't tell me you
actually sympathize with these people (as opposed to finding them
recognizable and hilariously funny).

--Chris

Visitor920

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

Elaine is the best character on the show! And just because she's a little
bitchy sometimes, we shouldn't hold that against her. When she threw George's
toupee out the window, I almost peed my pants. I love it when she pushes him
around. "You want a Christmas card? HERE'S YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD!!" Remember?
Lainey is the best!!

Dave

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

In <19971201224...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, chadp...@aol.com (ChadPolenz) writes:
>Don't chastise Elaine for "sleeping around a lot" because Jerry, George, and
>Kramer have banged as many chicks as she has guys.
>-------

"Banged as many chicks"? You're a real lady killer, eh Chad?
rat...@ibm.net
(Hammer nail here--> <-- for a new monitor.)
(Remove XXXX to reply)

chris

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

Dave wrote:
> (ChadPolenz) writes:
> >Don't chastise Elaine for "sleeping around a lot" because Jerry, George, and
> >Kramer have banged as many chicks as she has guys.
> >-------
>
> "Banged as many chicks"? You're a real lady killer, eh Chad?

Can't you smell the over-applied cologne? Whoooch.
Shield your eyes from the glinting gold jewelry. ;)

- Chris

Rebecca Smith

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

I laughed my ass off when she took George's whig! I think Elaine is
really funny and sometimes I act like her so does that make me a bitch
too?

Jim

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

Alex, I commend you on your brilliant observation!!! People let's get real
for a minute. ok? There is no way in hell George could ever be with those
fine looking women! George being a celebrity is the only way it could
happen
in America. Relax, life is too short!!!

Alex Crouvier wrote in article <3482B3...@geocities.com>...

>PST wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone else think that Elaine is a bitch? I think she is and it

Maria Rost Rublee

Dec 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/3/97

Rebecca Smith (seinf...@webtv.net) wrote:
: I laughed my ass off when she took George's whig! I think Elaine is

: really funny and sometimes I act like her so does that make me a bitch
: too?

I too just about fell off the couch laughing when she took the wig and
threw it out the window. "You know what I think of this!!!!!" Elaine is
what we all wish we could be at times. Most of us wouldn't have thrown
the wig out just because it made George look and act like a jerk. But
it's soooo great to watch Elaine actually do it....experiencing it
vicariously is great because there's no consequences. :)

Maria

Jonathan Graham

Dec 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/3/97

Why does Elaine "hate" George? Did something happen between them in the old episodes? I have yet
to see an episode where she is not unpleasant towards him.

Jonathan.

Dave

Dec 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/3/97

In <6623aa$fke$1...@newsd-164.iap.bryant.webtv.net>, seinf...@webtv.net (Rebecca Smith) writes:
>I laughed my ass off when she took George's whig! -snip-

I bet the Tories found it pretty funny as well. ;)

A. Warren

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

MsLiz wrote in message <3482eadc...@news.mindspring.com>...

>bill...@aol.com (BILLFD10) wrote:
>
>>I know one thing, does she ever keep a boyfriend for more than 1 or two
weeks?
>>She sure does sleep around alot.

>>And Jerry and George and Kramer dont? ;-) I don't think
any if then have kept a girlfriend for very long.

>MsLiz

MsLiz

Dec 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/6/97

"A. Warren" <war...@accesscomm.net> wrote:

I did not say that and you better take it back!

MsLiz

KRAMER6554

Dec 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/6/97

u fucking fool thats the way elaine is and always was but shes not a bitch

John Klein

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

..and when the lights went off (again) in the subway on the way to the
wedding, Elaine clearly said (even though it was
bleeped),"Motherf*cker!"

FuzzMom

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

>..and when the lights went off (again) in the subway on the way to the
>wedding, Elaine clearly said (even though it was
>bleeped),"Motherf*cker!"

So that makes her a bitch? Nah!!! If I was late for a lesbian wedding where I
was the best man and was stuck on a dirty, crowded subway, I know I'd be saying
more than that! ;-)
Cris

FunnyBoy

Dec 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/12/97
yeah but she's a fine ass bitch!

torbens...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2016, 10:23:11 AM10/13/16
Am Donnerstag, 27. November 1997 09:00:00 UTC+1 schrieb PST:
> Does anyone else think that Elaine is a bitch? I think she is and it
> pissed me off when she took George's wig.
> PST

i sure do. she gets so annoying. She is very disrespectfull to george and acts like a diva and her facial expressions are just annoying. That is all she got I guess.

chriscall...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2017, 11:50:48 AM7/13/17
On Thursday, November 27, 1997 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, PST wrote:
> Does anyone else think that Elaine is a bitch? I think she is and it
> pissed me off when she took George's wig.
> PST

i think that elaine is a cunt bitch whore cow slut

jamesn...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2017, 11:19:33 AM11/18/17
On Thursday, November 27, 1997 at 1:30:00 PM UTC+5:30, PST wrote:
> Does anyone else think that Elaine is a bitch? I think she is and it
> pissed me off when she took George's wig.
> PST

I think she was jealous that George started looking nice , and had a better chance of getting dates than her , also george had a better job , she was being a total bitch there , i hated it .

bit...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2018, 10:14:11 PM6/12/18
On Thursday, November 27, 1997 at 10:00:00 AM UTC+2, PST wrote:
> Does anyone else think that Elaine is a bitch? I think she is and it
> pissed me off when she took George's wig.
> PST

me tooooooooo

shahha...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2020, 12:42:58 AM6/13/20
On Thursday, 27 November 1997 13:30:00 UTC+5:30, PST wrote:
> Does anyone else think that Elaine is a bitch? I think she is and it
> pissed me off when she took George's wig.
> PST

I can't believe this thread started in 1997.

charles guintu

Nov 15, 2021, 12:11:54 AM11/15/21
I think Elaine is a bitch I hate her

Patrick Velazquez

Apr 3, 2022, 4:55:01 PM4/3/22
On Monday, November 15, 2021 at 12:11:54 AM UTC-5, charles guintu wrote:
> I think Elaine is a bitch I hate her
Elaine is the worst, it isn't the fact that she is completely inept but then blames everyone else for her issues. From the George wig to the leaving jerry and George with peterman, forgetting the clubs, the list honestly goes on. I've gotten to the point where I cannot stand her, and it's getting so bad that I almost don't want to watch her scenes. It was bad enough when she sabotages her own relationships but screwing everyone else over so periodically is just, UGH. Then she hates dogs! Did they try to make it this easy to hate her?