What's a 3 letter word for candy?

Nicole Alana Lazar

Sep 3, 1992, 12:23:20 PM9/3/92
Gosh, I'd forgotten how funny this episode was! When Jerry took the Pez
dispenser out of his pocket and put it on Elaine's lap I nearly choked on my
ice cream, I was laughing so hard :-)
And the bit about "hand" - hysterical. Especially when Noel is leaving George
and he says (sorry not a direct quote) "But you can't leave me, I have hand!",
to which she replies "And you're gonna need it!" Great stuff.
Also, did Jerry call George "Biff" this week too (I know he did last week,
because they had the little "Biff Loman" dialogue)? I think he did, but I'm not
sure if I heard correctly. Is this some recurrent theme?

Just some thoughts on a great episode...

I've got so much hand, it's coming out of my glove!
____
Nicole

Gerson V Koenig

Sep 3, 1992, 1:31:23 PM9/3/92
nla...@leland.Stanford.EDU (Nicole Alana Lazar) writes:
> Also, did Jerry call George "Biff" this week too (I know he did last week,
>because they had the little "Biff Loman" dialogue)? I think he did, but I'm
>not sure if I heard correctly. Is this some recurrent theme?

Yeah, at some point during the flea market exchange Jerry calls him Biff...
can't rememeber exactly where.

>Nicole

"So, Biff wants to be a Buff"
Gerson Koenig
gmko...@lictor.acsu.buffalo.edu

Ed Filangeri

Sep 3, 1992, 3:42:59 PM9/3/92
Who is/was Biff Loman?

mcl...@decwet.enet.dec.com

Sep 3, 1992, 5:57:29 PM9/3/92

From: gmko...@acsu.buffalo.edu (Gerson V Koenig)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.seinfeld
Subject: Re: What's a 3 letter word for candy?
Date: 3 Sep 92 17:31:23 GMT
Sender: nn...@acsu.buffalo.edu

;>Nicole

It was:

"You think they sell fleas there, don't you Biff?"

Jeff McLeman, KD1IT email: mcl...@zso.dec.com
Redmond, Wa. UUCP: ...decwrl!zso.dec.com!mcleman
packet: kd1it @ n7duo.wa.usa.na

Views expressed here are mine, exclusively. They are not in any way
connected to my employer.

anita magenheim

Sep 4, 1992, 9:17:38 AM9/4/92

In article <1992Sep3.1...@leland.Stanford.EDU>, nla...@leland.Stanford.EDU
(Nicole Alana Lazar) writes:

|> Also, did Jerry call George "Biff" this week too (I know he did last week,
|> because they had the little "Biff Loman" dialogue)? I think he did, but I'm not
|> sure if I heard correctly. Is this some recurrent theme?

.
.
. ____
|> Nicole

He sure did! George plops down on Jerry's couch and asks a question, ending
with "Biff". Yep, it's a recurring theme...

* * *
* Anita M. Magenheim * "If you have built castles in *
* Digital Equipment Corp. * the air, your work need not be *
* Research Triangle Park * lost; that is where they should *
* North Carolina * be. Now put the foundations *
* * under them." *
* * Henry David Thoreau *

Adam Porter

Sep 4, 1992, 10:41:31 AM9/4/92

I missed this episode? Does anyone have it on videotape? I'd really
like to see it! Thanks...

--
-- -Adam
Adam Porter ad...@research.nj.nec.com

U15...@uicvm.uic.edu

Sep 10, 1992, 4:44:47 PM9/10/92
Biff Loman is/was one of the sons of Willy Loman, the protagonist in
Arthur Milller's stage play _Death of a Salesman_.

thelastp...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2017, 3:25:59 AM7/1/17
hi

guan...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2018, 6:50:51 PM4/24/18
this is surreal

scottp...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2018, 1:29:50 AM7/6/18
It was on tonight!

indig...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2018, 12:49:50 PM7/8/18
Is the three letter word actually pez, or bar? Any theories? I came to find the answer to the crossword and found chat logs for 92. Glad to join this thread's history, but we're dealing with s03e14. I have the Larry David commentary episode, maybe it has info at the end? I'll watch and report back, sendin this iirc to my buddies what a find

indig...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2018, 12:50:41 PM7/8/18
*from '92. Any OPs with wise wisdom? lmao

Mariano Rodriguez Castellanos

Oct 11, 2021, 1:18:52 PM10/11/21
JAM!!! of course...

Diana Araujo