Didja Notice this at the finale?!?!

StnCldJR45

May 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/19/98

This is from The Seinfeldiest Site on the Web. Its the best Seinfeld site
available (http://www.seinfeldiest.com/). Maybe it'll give some people
incentive to watch the rerun tommorrow and maybe even understand the episode
even more (or maybe it won't)

-Ramon the pool guy was at the trial
-Jerry did standup for the first time since season 7
-Kramer's mother, Babs, was at the trial
-George's confession on the plane means Jerry won the contest
-Newman's choking on potato chips seemed significant, but nothing happened with
it, and so never got his anticipated big revenge on Jerry
-Elaine almost confesses her love to Jerry on the plane
-In the end, when George and Jerry talk about George's shirt button, and say
'Haven't we had this conversation before', refers to the 1st-ever conversation
on the show, in Good News, Bad News", when they both talked about George's
shirt buttons
-After going to prison, Jerry said, "We'll be BACK in a year", instead of
"We'll be OUT in a year", which would've made more sense? (maybe they'll be
back, after a year's break
-The Soup Nazi said "No soup for you!" to Poppie
-The blonde reporter was the woman who asked George for ketchup at Monk's, and
then it was empty when George got it back
-Mr. Ross bought a gun, but didn't end up doing anything with it
-Elaine (appartently) didn't have to go to a woman's prison
-When Kramer pulled up to Jerry and George on the street (in the beginning), it
looked as if Elaine kind of tumbled into the front seat and out of the car
-That the whole thing (of them getting arrested) would have never happened if
Kramer hadn't gone to the beach, and gotten water in his ear
-In Monk's at the beginning, George says he "wants his 15 minutes [of fame]",
and then he gets it with the high-profile trial
-For this episode, Larry David was back as the voice of George Steinbrenner
-George went back to an old habit of his, spelling last names, and this time he
got it right
-Although incredibly excited at the thought of bringing Jerry back, Jerry and
George won't quite hug each other
-The Soup Nazi's name is Yev Kasem
-In the opening of last season's "The Soul Mate", George mentions how
fascinating prison is, and longs for a day when he can go to jail
-Newman's monologue in Jerry's apartment elicited a clapping response from the
studio reminiscent of Jerry's tirades (or, more specifically, Elaine
complaining about Kramer in "The Jacket")
-Instead of immediately backing off like George does when accused of being gay,
he argued against Elaine's claim that the way he was sitting was effeminate
-Kramer was (the only one) ready for death when the plane was going down
-Newman is half-laughing, half-crying as he leaves his apartment
-Mr. Costanza was more concerned with Mr. Steinbrenner wasting the Yankees
money than his son going to prison (similar to "The Caddy", when George was
supposedly dead, and Frank harassed Steinbrenner)
-The fake synopsis that circulated the Net (all four move out to L.A.) almost
came true when Jerry and George announced their plans to move to California,
and it seemed that Kramer and Elaine may come
-The May 13th scoop from the Boston Herald was 100% true
-The district attorney's reaction to Jackie Chiles coming to town further
parodied Jackie Chiles as Johnnie Cochran, roaming the country to swoop down on
suddenly-highly-publicized 'abused minorities' cases
-The doctor who was on the stand telling of George's reaction to Susan's death
has appeared on the last three season finales
-There was only one plot, instead of the usual four subplots
-The breasts of Teri Hatcher's character, Sidra, were highly touted in her
entrance
-The possible return of Seinfeld could be further read-in to, to be compared
with the death and return of Superman, Jerry's idol
-George is disappointed with the private jet, thinking that Ted Danson gets a
better one (tying back to his original jealousy of Danson when he and Jerry got
the pilot deal)
-Keith Hernandez was at the trial, but didn't say anything
-Jerry's parents and George's parents were sitting next to each other at the
trial, even though they hate each other
-Puddy wore his 8-ball jacket to the trial
-Mickey came to the trial, but didn't say a word
-It's unknown if, or what, Estelle Costanza did with the judge
-This is the only time Jerry has bombed in a monologue on the show
-They were still able to skirt around using the word 'masturbation' (although
it's been discussed all the time), with Marla saying "...without gratifying
themselves
-The Bubble Boy's face has still never been revealed
-Puddy was sunning himself under a tree during the break
-The deceased Susan Ross did appear, although only in a flashback
-J. Peterman came to the trial, and said, "Mother of God!"
-When Mr. Pitt talked about how Elaine had tried to kill him, he only mentioned
the pillow and neglected to mention Jerry giving him the wrong pills
-When Jackie Chiles slept with Sidra, he was a lawyer sleeping with a witness
for the prosecution
-Geraldo Rivera played off the rumor about Jerry and Elaine getting married
during his special report at the trial? (at the end of the episode)
-Jackie Chiles represented the group, even though he last said he'd never work
with Kramer again
-Far from being embarrassed, George was proud of his fat guy joke when the
video was aired in the courtroom
-Elaine is separated from the other three in prison
-The people in a show about nothing got arrested for doing nothing
-The door to the cockpit flew open just like a swing doorMr. Wilhelm is taking
orders from Steinbrenner, even though he was fired
-When George asks, "When am I gonna get my fifteen minutes?", it was supposedly
a joke about the additional fifteen minutes added to the finale
-Kenny Bania was at the trial, but didn't say anything
-The maximum penalty for their crime was $85,000 and five years in prison
-The luggage J. Peterman used when he was leaving was from the real-life J.
Peterman catalog
-Jerry mentioned a 'pee party' when complaining to George, and then the D.A.
also mentioned that term during the trial
-Jerry ate cereal with Kramer while in prison, for the first time in a while
-Jackie Chiles cross-examined only one character witness
-Kramer was the only one laughing at Jerry's act in prison
-Babu's finger seemed to be even longer than before (plastic surgery?)
-George's mom never woke up after the verdict was read (is she dead?)
-The last name of Marla (the virgin) is Penny
-Elaine suddenly has a cellular phone
-Sidra's last name is Holland
-The last line of the entire series was said by Jerry: "I'll see ya in the
cafeteria"
-The Bubble Boy's name is Donald Sanger
-When George and Jerry meet Mr. Kimbrough, right before George spells his name,
Jerry quietly says, "Don't spell it!"
-Newman has a cousin (or was he lying?)
-In prison, George asks "Would it kill him to check up on us?", just like at
the beginning at Monk's, when he needed ketchup and the waitress wasn't around
-The date on the newspaper (that the D.A. had) was May 14, 1998, the same day
as "The Finale" was broadcast
-The rabbi was at the trial
-Uncle Leo was consoling Babs (Kramer's mother) after the verdict was read
-George's father is seen praying with rabbi (along with Seinfelds), even though
he's not Jewish
-Mr. Lippman was at the trial
-Jerry, and his father, both like Xena: Warrior Princess
-The judge's name was Arthur Vandelay
-Jason Alexander's wife was at the trial
-Mr. Bookman's first name is Joe
-Keith Hernandez beat Mickey in pool
-At the end of "The Hamptons", aired right before "The Clip Show" & "The
Finale" in syndication, showed Kramer in an orange jail suit
-Jerry shows no emotion at all at the fact that he's going to jail

Lou Blake

May 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/20/98

Boy you really ought to get out more...

StnCldJR45 wrote in message
<199805192137...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

Captain Riker

May 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/21/98

Taken from StnCldJR45's log...

>This is from The Seinfeldiest Site on the Web. Its the best Seinfeld site
>available (http://www.seinfeldiest.com/). Maybe it'll give some people
>incentive to watch the rerun tommorrow and maybe even understand the episode
>even more (or maybe it won't)
>
>-The May 13th scoop from the Boston Herald was 100% true

Bullshit, it only had one part correct. It said they were arrested in NEW
YORK CITY which is very different from the outcome and would have put a whole
different spin on things. They didn't mention the paris trip, and I think they
said the show was a go in LA even though it isn't now that they spend a year in
jail.

| Glenn A. Thibert | Lotus Domino Architect |
| Solutia Inc. | Trekker, Hacker, B5er, |
| glenn.a...@solutia.com | DVD Enthousiast! |

MikeDScott

May 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/23/98

>This is from The Seinfeldiest Site on the Web.

>-The blonde reporter was the woman who asked George for ketchup at Monk's,

>and then it was empty when George got it back

If you're talking about the reporter on the Rivera show -- No, not the same
woman.

>-Elaine (appartently) didn't have to go to a woman's prison

>-Elaine is separated from the other three in prison

Pick one or the other.

>-Kramer was (the only one) ready for death when the plane was going down

Glory, Hallelujah!

>-The last name of Marla (the virgin) is Penny

I think they mentioned this in The Contest or the episode right before that.

>-Uncle Leo was consoling Babs (Kramer's mother) after the verdict was read

Which reminds me -- whatever happened to Uncle Leo's wife (The Pen)?

chr...@erols.com

May 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/24/98

Did anyone notice the conversation in the jail cell at the end? Jerry
talked about George's second button on his shirt and George said didn't
we have this conversation before. It was the opening dialogue in the
very first show- taking them full circle in the show about nothing.

david jacques

May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98

A tv station I get on my cable just rebroadcast the pilot show tonight.
Not only is the button conversation repeated, but George introduces his
"do the opposite" idea. Well not exactly. He chides Jerry for bringing
in an extra bed for his female visitor who's staying with him. Jerry
says ( working from memory... therefore paraphrased )

Jerry: "I don't want to be presumptous" George: "with women you should
always do the opposite of what your instinct tells you to do."
Jerry: "Is that what you do ?" George: "I wish."

Hows that for freaky ?

Abdul aziz

Feb 8, 2024, 4:35:38 AMFeb 8
✅🔴▶️▶ Really Amazing ️You Can Try This ◀️◀️🔴✅

✅▶️▶️ CLICK HERE Full HD✅720p✅1080p✅4K✅

WATCH ✅💻📺📱👉https://co.fastmovies.org

ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ ✅📺📱💻👉https://co.fastmovies.org

🔴WATCH>>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>>HERE>👉https://co.fastmovies.org