Re: Which Seinfeld character would get Covid?

Ubiquitous

May 13, 2020, 5:39:50 AM5/13/20
jgro...@hotmail.com wrote:

>I vote for Lloyd Braun, now doing AARP ads

Who?

I'd say they all would get it and willing spread it by refusing
to self-quarentine.

--
Every American should want President Trump and his administration to handle
the coronavirus epidemic effectively and successfully. Those who seem eager

Ubiquitous

Jul 29, 2020, 4:27:35 AM7/29/20
jgro...@hotmail.com wrote:

>I vote for Lloyd Braun, now doing Aarp ads

This is obviously a trick question.

It would be revealed they were asymptomatic carriers who refused to
"social distance" and such. The court case in the finally would have a
huge part about how they made so many people sick.

--
"It took a worldwide pandemic. It took a 35% plunge in the stock
market. It took quarantining. It took many small businesses closing. It