What wouldn't Elaine's boyfriend do?

Brian Riddington

May 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/5/97

Hey, on 5/5/97's syndicated episode, where Elaine is dating a jazz
musician, Kramer runs a horse carriage service, and George's parents
steal a rye bread from Susan's family (which was their's to begin with),
Elaine really wants her boyfriend to do something (or to do something
to him). My dirty mind has not been able to decide what exactly it
is, but they do finally do it. Can anyone help, or is it just another
one of those Seinfeld things where there IS no answer?

Thanks a lot,

Brian R.

na...@webtv.net

May 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/5/97

Brian & Lincoln,

I pity your girlfriends.

She wanted him to go down on her, you know, take a trip below the
equator, do a little yodelling in the valley.

Mark Dillman

May 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/6/97

Duh. Let's see, she was obviously acting like it was something that would
give HER PLEASURE, and then at the end, after they do it, his MOUTH won't
work right as he tried to play his sax. Does the word "cunnilingus" mean
anything to you?

Echelle

May 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/6/97

She wanted him to take the train "downtown". Realizing this should
help explain the final scene John Jarmain is playing so horribly. It
might just be a bruised ego, but I think something else might be
bruised.

*ech...@tamu.edu ***NO RELATION TO JUSTIN TRIBBLE***
"I'm like ice buddy. When I don't like you, you got problems!" -Kramer

Lincoln Mongillo

May 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/6/97

Hey Now

Brian Riddington <scoo...@hanover.org> wrote in article
<336E9B...@hanover.org>...

> Hey, on 5/5/97's syndicated episode, where Elaine is dating a jazz

> musician, > Elaine really wants her boyfriend to do something (or to do

something > to him). My dirty mind has not been able to decide what exactly
it
> is, but they do finally do it. Can anyone help, or is it just another
> one of those Seinfeld things where there IS no answer?

I don't think it's your dirty mind(cause then it'd be mine too),
it's Elaine's. And it's just one of those "don't ask, don't tell" Seinfeld
things. But, as we all know, Elaine has been known to "date" a large amount
of men(I hope I don't have to spell out that statement), so I'm sure you
know what she was talkin' about.

nfa
lincoln

Alex Andreadis

May 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/6/97

Could it be more obvious???
The sax player's mouth was too tired to play afterwards. Big hint.
If it's still not obvious; Elaine wanted him to:

- Go south with the mouth
- Yodel in the canyon
- Muff Dive
- Feast on the Yeast
- Tickle the canoe driver
- Lap the Cat
- Eat FurBurger
- Ingest P*ssy Nectar
- Savor Some Snatch
- Eat P*ssy (My Favorite and Crudest term)

And, last but not least, and most clinically:
- CUNILINGUS!

Hope that helps.

P.S. - you don't have a dirty mind at all, in fact, you sound sexually
clueless. Is your entire repertoire doing push-ups over a girl??

Brian Riddington <scoo...@hanover.org> wrote in article
<336E9B...@hanover.org>...

> Hey, on 5/5/97's syndicated episode, where Elaine is dating a jazz

> musician, Kramer runs a horse carriage service, and George's parents
> steal a rye bread from Susan's family (which was their's to begin with),

> Elaine really wants her boyfriend to do something (or to do something
> to him). My dirty mind has not been able to decide what exactly it
> is, but they do finally do it. Can anyone help, or is it just another
> one of those Seinfeld things where there IS no answer?

Alex Andreadis

May 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/6/97

> Could it be more obvious???
> The sax player's mouth was too tired to play afterwards. Big hint.
> If it's still not obvious; Elaine wanted him to:
>
> - Go south with the mouth
> - Yodel in the canyon
> - Muff Dive
> - Feast on the Yeast
> - Tickle the canoe driver
> - Lap the Cat
> - Eat FurBurger
> - Ingest P*ssy Nectar
> - Savor Some Snatch
> - Eat P*ssy (My Favorite and Crudest term)

I forgot these the first time, my apologies for being in a hurry:

- Dine while Supine
- Carpet Munch
- Dine on the Cat
- Work up a Facial Lather
- Slurp Cherry Juice
- Play Rabid Dog
- Froth-Up your Face
- Bury Face
- Play the Fur Harmonica

> And, last but not least, and most clinically:
> - CUNILINGUS!
>
> Hope that helps.

> Brian Riddington <scoo...@hanover.org> wrote in article

Paul Budrean

May 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/6/97

I agree that it was pretty obvious what was going on there but why be so
rude in the way in which you answer the sexually naive person's
question?

Sam Tanng

May 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/7/97
to Alex Andreadis

> > - Go south with the mouth
> > - Yodel in the canyon
> > - Muff Dive
> > - Feast on the Yeast
> > - Tickle the canoe driver
> > - Lap the Cat
> > - Eat FurBurger
> > - Ingest P*ssy Nectar
> > - Savor Some Snatch
> > - Eat P*ssy (My Favorite and Crudest term)
> - Dine while Supine
> - Carpet Munch
> - Dine on the Cat
> - Work up a Facial Lather
> - Slurp Cherry Juice
> - Play Rabid Dog
> - Froth-Up your Face
> - Bury Face
> - Play the Fur Harmonica

What? I still don't get it. What do all these terms mean?

:) :) Ha! Ha! Just kidding! :) :)

-S.T.

James Martin

Dave

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

Really. Who are you, Larry Flynt?? There's no age limit in here,
try to be a bit more delicate.

rat...@ibm.net
(Hammer nail here--> <-- for a new monitor.)
(Remove SPAM to reply)

Dave

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97
A very suck-sinct response. Um, I mean succinct!! Yeah.
Hit the nail on the 'head' with that one.

John M Phillips & Kathy Lawrence-Phillips

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

"Alex Andreadis" <ndre...@erols.com> wrote:

>> Could it be more obvious???
>> The sax player's mouth was too tired to play afterwards. Big hint.
>> If it's still not obvious; Elaine wanted him to:
>>

>> - Go south with the mouth
>> - Yodel in the canyon
>> - Muff Dive
>> - Feast on the Yeast
>> - Tickle the canoe driver
>> - Lap the Cat
>> - Eat FurBurger
>> - Ingest P*ssy Nectar
>> - Savor Some Snatch
>> - Eat P*ssy (My Favorite and Crudest term)
>

>I forgot these the first time, my apologies for being in a hurry:
>

>- Dine while Supine
>- Carpet Munch
>- Dine on the Cat
>- Work up a Facial Lather
>- Slurp Cherry Juice
>- Play Rabid Dog
>- Froth-Up your Face
>- Bury Face
>- Play the Fur Harmonica
>

>> And, last but not least, and most clinically:
>> - CUNILINGUS!
>>
>> Hope that helps.
>
>> Brian Riddington <scoo...@hanover.org> wrote in article
>> <336E9B...@hanover.org>...
>> >

>> > Hey, on 5/5/97's syndicated episode, where Elaine is dating a jazz
>> > musician, Kramer runs a horse carriage service, and George's parents
>> > steal a rye bread from Susan's family (which was their's to begin
>with),
>> > Elaine really wants her boyfriend to do something (or to do something
>> > to him). My dirty mind has not been able to decide what exactly it
>> > is, but they do finally do it. Can anyone help, or is it just another
>> > one of those Seinfeld things where there IS no answer?

Pretty funny stuff. I had heard very few of those.
jphi...@direct.ca

Dee

May 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/10/97

On 6 May 1997 12:52:11 GMT, "Alex Andreadis" <ndre...@erols.com>
wrote:

>Could it be more obvious???
>The sax player's mouth was too tired to play afterwards. Big hint.
>If it's still not obvious; Elaine wanted him to:
>
>- Go south with the mouth
>- Yodel in the canyon
>- Muff Dive
>- Feast on the Yeast
>- Tickle the canoe driver
>- Lap the Cat
>- Eat FurBurger
>- Ingest P*ssy Nectar
>- Savor Some Snatch
>- Eat P*ssy (My Favorite and Crudest term)
>

>And, last but not least, and most clinically:
>- CUNILINGUS!
>
>Hope that helps

You forgot:
Eating at the Y
Getting ring around the face
Eating the glazed donut
Spelunking (sp?-cave exploring)
giving mustache rides
getting a face-full

David JL

May 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/11/97

I imagine someone who responded to this original question might know in
what episode Jerry and George discussed "The Tap".

Thanks for your help,
David

Optimal Telecom

May 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/11/97

------=_NextPart_000_01BC5DFA.429E2980

David JL <dav...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19970511045...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

George got the tap and then the hook. I know the episode.
------=_NextPart_000_01BC5DFA.429E2980

wrote in article &lt;<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>19970511045...@ladder01.news.aol.com</u><fo=
nt color=3D"#000000">&gt;...<br>&gt; I imagine someone who responded to =
this original question might know in<br>&gt; what episode Jerry and =
George discussed &quot;The Tap&quot;.<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Thanks for your =
know the episode.</p>
------=_NextPart_000_01BC5DFA.429E2980--

Alex Andreadis

May 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/13/97

Dee <bbs...@uit.net> wrote in article <3377d977....@news.uit.net>...

And: Tickle the Fish Tonsils

Sheikh Abu Bakar

May 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/16/97

What her boyfriend wouldn't do was eat her!!! Happy. now?

Lincoln Mongillo <china...@msn.com> wrote in article
<01bc59cd$f15cf4a0$8e282299@default>...
> Hey Now

> Brian Riddington <scoo...@hanover.org> wrote in article
> <336E9B...@hanover.org>...
> > Hey, on 5/5/97's syndicated episode, where Elaine is dating a jazz

> > musician, > Elaine really wants her boyfriend to do something (or to do

> something > to him). My dirty mind has not been able to decide what
exactly
> it
> > is, but they do finally do it. Can anyone help, or is it just another
> > one of those Seinfeld things where there IS no answer?

Jonathan

May 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/17/97

Brian Riddington <scoo...@hanover.org> wrote:

>Hey, on 5/5/97's syndicated episode, where Elaine is dating a jazz

>musician, Kramer runs a horse carriage service, and George's parents
>steal a rye bread from Susan's family (which was their's to begin with),

>Elaine really wants her boyfriend to do something (or to do something
>to him). My dirty mind has not been able to decide what exactly it
>is, but they do finally do it. Can anyone help, or is it just another
>one of those Seinfeld things where there IS no answer?

>Thanks a lot,

>Brian R.

I'm pretty sure it was oral sex.

Jerky

May 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/23/97

In article <19970522034...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
marta...@aol.com (Martandlin) wrote:

> What he won't do is "sodomize" her. We are told in a previous episdoe that
> thsi is her"favorite bedroom activity".

what episode says that Elaine likes sodomy?

bc

--
Jesus Saves.

Kevin Brophy

May 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/24/97

Martandlin wrote:

> What he won't do is "sodomize" her. We are told in a previous episdoe
> that
> thsi is her"favorite bedroom activity".

I tend to think it had more to do with oral sex then sodomy.

Chris

May 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/26/97

Right, oral sex, that is why he couldn't play the saxophone at
the end; remember Elaine said he tried too hard.

Sodomy, pfft.

-c

Dave

May 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/27/97

Brite

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

I agree. It was oral sex. Where in the hell did you get sodomy?? What
previous episode infers this? Sodomy would be a heavy issue for a primetime
show to tackle even with the rating system, imho.

Alex Andreadis

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

djk <djk23....@columbia.edu> wrote in article
<djk23.remove-ya02408...@news.cc.columbia.edu>...
> In article <sbl0001-ya0235800...@news.unt.edu>,

> sbl...@jove.acs.unt.edu (Brite) wrote:
>
> > I agree. It was oral sex. Where in the hell did you get sodomy?? What
> > previous episode infers this? Sodomy would be a heavy issue for a
primetime
> > show to tackle even with the rating system, imho.
>
> Buy a fucking dictionary, twit. Oral sex is one (of several)
> manifestations of sodomy. Yikes.

First thing I did when somebody posted "sodomy" was go to the dictionary.
In the most general sense, it means any "abnormal" sec act, whatever that
might be. The definition then goes on to point out that it USUALLY refers
to anal sex between two men.

Kevin Brophy

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

OK, here goes...

Children leave the room.

According to "Slang and Euphemism", a dictionary of oaths, curses,
insults,
racial slurs, sexual slang and metaphor, drug talk, homosexual lingo and

related matters by Richard A. Spears (abridged edition1982 Signet
edition):

Sodomy 1. Nonorthogenital sexual acts, especially those between males.
2) Anal copulation between males; pederasty
3) Sexual perversions; nonorthogenital sexual acts proscribed by law.
Whether or not the following acts are sodomy depends on the wording of
the
various state (U.S.) sodomy laws and the legal precedents set in the
past:
pederasty or any anal copulation, bestiality, fellation, cunnilingus,
lesbian
acts, mutual mastrubation, anilingus, exhibitionism, and taking indecent

liberties with a minor.

Since I don't know NY state law, I do not know offhand if cunnilingus
would
be covered by sodomy laws.

To keep things clearer, perhaps one of the following terms would have
been
better suited:
Bird-washing, Blow-Job, Box Lunch, Canyon Yodeling, Dive a Muff,
Eat Out, French Tricks, French Way, Larking, Lickety-Split,
Muff-Barking,
Pearl-Diving, Skull-Job, Sneeze in the Basket, Talk to the Canoe Driver.

- Kevin

Wabash Slim

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

>Bird-washing, Blow-Job, Box Lunch, Canyon Yodeling, Dive a Muff,
>Eat Out, French Tricks, French Way, Larking, Lickety-Split,
>Muff-Barking,
>Pearl-Diving, Skull-Job, Sneeze in the Basket, Talk to the Canoe Driver.

The Canoe Driver???? HAW-HAW!!!

Dave

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97
>In article <5mlu1r$h...@basement.replay.com>, nob...@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
>wrote:
>
>> Call it whatever ya like.... in my book YOUR taking it up the ass.
>
>What a schmuck! YOUR command of English grammar leaves a lot to be
>desired. Given the confluence of bigotry and ignorance that seem to define
>the better portion of YOUR personality, it's unlikely YOU'RE either taking
>it or getting it at all! By the way, coward, the next time you want to
>flame somebody, don't hide behind the "safety" of an anonymous remailer.

Sheesh. People like that don't even deserve to watch Seinfeld.

Nathan Dietz

May 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/31/97

In article <djk23.remove-ya02408...@news.cc.columbia.edu>,

djk <djk23....@columbia.edu> wrote:
>In article <5mlu1r$h...@basement.replay.com>, nob...@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
>wrote:
>
>> Call it whatever ya like.... in my book YOUR taking it up the ass.
>
>What a schmuck! YOUR command of English grammar leaves a lot to be
>desired. Given the confluence of bigotry and ignorance that seem to define
>the better portion of YOUR personality, it's unlikely YOU'RE either taking
>it or getting it at all! By the way, coward, the next time you want to
>flame somebody, don't hide behind the "safety" of an anonymous remailer.
>
>djk

Strangely, it isn't Mr. Anonymous that I'm offended by here...
although djk has a point when he calls Anon. out for not using his real
name. That IS bush-league.

djk, I answered the question about sodomy too, in more or less the
same way. I left out a sentence like "Buy a f&*%in dictionary, twit,"
because the term "sodomy" WIDELY connotes anal sex. So widely, in fact,
that I figured the poster who equated sodomy with anal sex made a forgivable
mistake.

So I looked in my own f*(&ing dictionary and found this:
"Unnatural, esp. anal, copulation with a human or animal." If you think
oral sex is not "unnatural" (I don't, and maybe I'm not alone here) then you
might think non-anal sodomy is something truly unusual, like nasal
intercourse or something. I don't think you have to be a bigot to reason
thusly, so I answered the question from that premise. You tell me: am I
bigoted because I originally thought the primary definition of "sodomy"
referred to anal sex? It wasn't the dictionary that set me straight; it
was the Marv Albert scandal. I don't think the dictionary definition quoted
above COULD have set me straight, unless I had already known that some
people use the term to refer to oral sex also.

Why were your responses so hostile? Regarding oral "sodomy": Are
you "working hard" or "hardly working"? How could you assume that the
person who equated sodomy and anal sex is either outrageously ignorant or
borderline bigoted?

Nathan Dietz (hey, it's the name my anonymous remailer gave me)

Eva

May 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/31/97

djk wrote:

> In article <sbl0001-ya0235800...@news.unt.edu>,
> sbl...@jove.acs.unt.edu (Brite) wrote:
>
> > I agree. It was oral sex. Where in the hell did you get sodomy?? What
> > previous episode infers this? Sodomy would be a heavy issue for a primetime
> > show to tackle even with the rating system, imho.
>
> Buy a fucking dictionary, twit. Oral sex is one (of several)
> manifestations of sodomy. Yikes.
It was oral. That's the reason why he couldn't play the saxophone
afterwards.
-eva.

LEGGGS

Jun 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/4/97

In article <19970604022...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
bger...@aol.com (BGeruntho) writes:

>You people are amazing...of course sodomy refers to oral sex...just ask

absolutly.. .I was a juror in a trial in nyc..and sodomy/oral sex was
involved..

It Shrinks...???
Just Me, Lisa.
Leg...@aol.com
* * * * * * * "Get the honey!" --- Fatso

Curley Gonsalves

Jun 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/4/97

Oooooo.. A low blow! so you believe his guilty too, huh?
Yet, I heard he's being honored for something or other.
Who cares!!!

Curley

BGeruntho wrote in article <19970604022...@ladder02.news.aol.com>.

>You people are amazing...of course sodomy refers to oral sex...just ask

>Marv Albert...although I doubt you read the papers judging by the

lda...@*no_spam*roanoke.infi.net

Jun 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/5/97

Quoth leg...@aol.com (LEGGGS):

>In article <19970604022...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
>bger...@aol.com (BGeruntho) writes:
>
>>You people are amazing...of course sodomy refers to oral sex...just ask
>
>absolutly.. .I was a juror in a trial in nyc..and sodomy/oral sex was
>involved..
>

>It Shrinks...???
>Just Me, Lisa.
>Leg...@aol.com
>* * * * * * * "Get the honey!" --- Fatso

What, is that a new way to keep people from trying to duck jury duty??

Oh, you mean involved in the crime, not the trial itself...

Never mind.

Jonathan

Jun 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/6/97

djk23....@columbia.edu (djk) wrote:

>> I agree. It was oral sex. Where in the hell did you get sodomy?? What
>> previous episode infers this? Sodomy would be a heavy issue for a primetime
>> show to tackle even with the rating system, imho.

>Buy a fucking dictionary, twit. Oral sex is one (of several)
>manifestations of sodomy. Yikes.

Sodomy generally refers to anal sex.

lda...@*no_spam*roanoke.infi.net

Jun 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/9/97

Quoth jo...@pipeline.com (Jonathan ):

Then what would Gomorrahy refer to? Don't you think that, after 2,000
years, it's about time that Gomorrah got its rightful share of the
(blame? credit?) notoriety?

flyingsh...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2014, 3:16:53 AM9/22/14
On Monday, May 5, 1997 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Brian Riddington wrote:
> Hey, on 5/5/97's syndicated episode, where Elaine is dating a jazz
> musician, Kramer runs a horse carriage service, and George's parents
> steal a rye bread from Susan's family (which was their's to begin with),
> Elaine really wants her boyfriend to do something (or to do something
> to him). My dirty mind has not been able to decide what exactly it
> is, but they do finally do it. Can anyone help, or is it just another
> one of those Seinfeld things where there IS no answer?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Brian R.

going down on chicks is gross anyway. Especially if they're like 30+ years old. Seems far grosser.

fenri...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2018, 6:27:42 AM10/17/18
I liked your question a lot, because for years I was wondering the same thing. When Elaine said "he doesn't do everything in the bedroom", I immediately thought that it was cunnilingus, but I couldn't really believe that the NBC execs and/or script supervisors would allow such a graphic sexual implication to air on a Nationally Syndicated TV show (pre-HBO, Netflix/Streaming era TV). That said, the conclusion I drew was that it was simply intercourse that her boyfriend was not ready to do. I believe Elaine mentioned that her boyfriend had just ended a long term relationship, and he just wasn't ready for intercourse. Its pretty naïve of a thought, but in the 90's that's what I believed.

Luke Hancock

Aug 12, 2020, 4:16:32 AM8/12/20
On Tuesday, May 6, 1997 at 5:00:00 PM UTC+10, Mark Dillman wrote:
> Duh. Let's see, she was obviously acting like it was something that would
> give HER PLEASURE, and then at the end, after they do it, his MOUTH won't
> work right as he tried to play his sax. Does the word "cunnilingus" mean
> anything to you?
I was wondering if maybe he had a pube stuck in his mouth?