Who you think are the cutest girls appear in Seinfeld.

Route242

Jul 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/19/97

My first vote would be the photo shop girl that George brought his picture
to. It's the same one where Jerry was investigated for mail fraud.

That tour guide girl that she thought George was an out-of-state visto was
cute.

there is alot but I can't think of them all.

bye
242
Jason

Hansel

Jul 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/21/97

Brandon Stockton wrote:

> >Then there was the girl George was seeing when he bought Elaine the big
> >salad. Remember he was incensed when she made it seem like she had bought
> >the salad for Elaine when it was George who paid for it. She had a
> >regular part on Star Trek-Next Generation for a year or so.
>
> Wasn't the characters' name Ensign Ro? Does anyone know the name of
> the actress?
>
> --
> Brandon Stockton

I believe Ensign Ro's real name is Michelle Forbes. AND, yeah, she's
"A-OK."

I, however, think the cutest of all-time was the awesome little blonde
girl who was caring for 'Bonkers' the cat. 'Bonkers' had the fungus
Jerry was worried about.

SJF403

Jul 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/22/97

Well *I* believe the top 5 best looking/hottest women in Senifeld are:

1. Sharon Leonard - The NYU Reporter in "The Outing"
2. The girl with the fake/real breasts (not sure the title)
"They're real, and they're spectacular".. hehehee
3. Dolores
4. The woman who got everything from her looks
5. The Red Head George met in the bar by getting in w/ the picture of
"Man Hands"... wasn't that girl on Cheers one episode? (the one where
Sam and Henri competed to get phone #'s).. same girl?

Later

-Scott

"Buckle up straight jack, Sanity is such a drag
Jellybean thorazine Transcendental jet lag
Sanity I ain't gotta, Feeling like a pinata
Sucker punch - blowin’ lunch Motherload - pigeonholed
I'm feeling like I'm gonna explode!!"
-Steven Tyler

Kevin Brooks

Jul 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/22/97

SJF403 <sjf...@aol.com> wrote:

> Well *I* believe the top 5 best looking/hottest women in Seinfeld are:

> 1. Sharon Leonard - The NYU Reporter in "The Outing"
> 2. The girl with the fake/real breasts (not sure the title)

> "They're real, and they're spectacular".. hehehee...

Wasn't that played by Teri Hatcher <aka Lois Lane>?

-Kevin
"Take a walk outside your mind" -Aerosmith, "Welcome to the jungle" -GNR
=============== What happened to good old classic rock? =©1997 KTB Inc.=

Austin 'danger' Powers

Jul 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/22/97

The girl that everyone thought was a real "loser"... she was hot.

JAF2335

Jul 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/23/97

I'm pretty sure this actress is Christine Taylor. She played Marcia Brady
in the Brady Bunch movies and she was also the girl that was Ross's bald
girlfriend on "Friends"

Austin 'danger' Powers

Jul 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/25/97

Oh that's the same girl? She is hot, hot, hot.

Craig

Jul 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/25/97

How about the girl who outed Jerry and George, Sharon Leonard (played by
Paula Marshall).

--
www2.gdi.net/~pcav

Doris Saunders

Jul 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/27/97
to rout...@aol.com

How about Teri Hatcher. She later played Lois Lane in "Lois & Clark", and
before fame did a hot movie called, "The Cool Surface".

Teri is the one Elaine fell on in the sauna. Teri's departing words to
Jerry were, "Oh, by the way, they're real, and they're fabulous."

Al Fontenot

Jul 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/31/97

Actually, she said, "Oh by the way. They're real, and their
spectacular." A great line nonetheless.

On 27 Jul 1997 04:16:47 GMT, Doris Saunders

** Luke **

Aug 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/5/97
to Doris Saunders

On 27 Jul 1997, Doris Saunders wrote:

> How about Teri Hatcher. She later played Lois Lane in "Lois & Clark", and
> before fame did a hot movie called, "The Cool Surface".
>
> Teri is the one Elaine fell on in the sauna. Teri's departing words to
> Jerry were, "Oh, by the way, they're real, and they're fabulous."

CORRECTION:

Teri Hatcher Said:
"oh, by the way... they're real and they're SPECTACULAR."

Luke
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/1935
ICQ: 127919

Clayton L Wallace

Aug 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/8/97

Who was the babe who mistakes George for her boyfriend, Neil, in the
coffee shop?

Andrew Montauk

Aug 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/10/97

That was Chelesa Noble, I think that's her last name. (Kirk Cameron's wife)

Clayton L Wallace <wal...@eng.auburn.edu> wrote in article
<Pine.SOL.3.96.970808...@hurricane.eng.auburn.edu>...

MrNeutron

Aug 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/10/97

Becky Gelky -dont know the actress's name (from "The Good Samaritan") Dee
Dee Pfeiffer's character (from "The Opposite") Christa Miller (from The
Drew Carey Show-she was dating George but i dont remember the episode name)
and Marlee Matlin as the deaf lineswoman in "The Lip Reader"

Michael Merritt <zt...@webtv.net> wrote in article
<5rdml1$dop$1...@newsd-106.bryant.webtv.net>...
> I had to vote for the candy bar heiress that went braless.
> Donna Chang was pretty hot also.

Gina Ruzicka

Jan 18, 2024, 11:33:20 AMJan 18
✅🔴▶️▶ Really Amazing ️You Can Try This ◀️◀️🔴✅

✅▶️▶️ CLICK HERE Full HD✅1080p✅ 4K✅

WATCH ✅💻📺📱👉https://co.fastmovies.org

ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ ✅📺📱💻👉https://co.fastmovies.org

🔴💚 Really Amazing ️You Can Try This💚ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ LINK >👉https://co.fastmovies.org