Help me identify this episode!

Tomas Hermansson

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

A few years ago, I saw a really funny Seinfeld episode, which I now of
course cannot remember the name of. It had a scene in a Planetarium or
something, where a group of spectators kept asking questions about Uranus -
or Your Anus, which they think is funny. Does anyone recognize this?

Tomas Werner

Dave

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

Doesn;t sound like any Seinfeld episode I've ever seen.
And I've seen them all.
rat...@EYEcanect.net replace EYE with I
(Hammer nail here--> <-- for a new monitor.)
SeinFAQ http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/7217/faq.html

Alexande59

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

>> A few years ago, I saw a really funny Seinfeld >> episode, which I now of
course cannot remember >> the name of. It had a scene in a Planetarium or >>
something, where a group of spectators kept asking >> questions about Uranus -
or Your Anus, which they >> think is funny. Does anyone recognize this?

>Doesn't sound like any Seinfeld episode I've ever >seen. And I've seen them
all.

I agree, that's not "Seinfeld." Don't know what it is though.

Michael Alexander

usr12/carman/ryan elijah

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

I think that the show that you're thinking of was called "Love &
War" it starred Annie Potts, who replaced Muriel Hemingway, and the guy
that played one of Murphy Brown's love interests on "Murphy Brown", he was
also Eddie Labec on "Cheers". I saw the episode that you are referring
to, and it's hilarious, from what I remember.

Do ya feel lucky, punk.

Brantley30

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

>of
>> course cannot remember >> the name of. It had a scene in a Planetarium or
>>>
>> something, where a group of spectators kept asking >> questions about
>Uranus -
>> or Your Anus, which they >> think is funny. Does anyone recognize this?

You're obviously thinking of Beavis and Butthead

______________________________
DEATON ====================
***************************************

robbyste...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2014, 10:00:33 AM10/17/14
On Tuesday, June 23, 1998 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Tomas Hermansson wrote:
> A few years ago, I saw a really funny Seinfeld episode, which I now of
> course cannot remember the name of. It had a scene in a Planetarium or
> something, where a group of spectators kept asking questions about Uranus -
> or Your Anus, which they think is funny. Does anyone recognize this?
>
> Tomas Werner

I definitely remember it too, but don't know the name of the Ep. And a Google doesn't help much either -- except that there are other people asking the same question. Strange that no one knows.

Osmium

Nov 12, 2014, 1:39:54 PM11/12/14

<robbyste...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I don't think there was such an episode. There is an episode on _The Big
Bang Theory_ based on Uranus. The names on Big Bang are just gobbledygook
big words with no particular meaning. The episode involves an award
ceremony with the guys in tuxes and Sheldon has some alcohol to combat his
shyness in front of big groups.

I signed in to see if there was any comment on the death of Carol Ann Susi.
After looking at Bing images I have decided that she played the frumpy
daughter of the unemployment lady that George dated. Vandelay Industries
was key.

hkrg...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2018, 10:01:16 PM4/30/18
There was an episode of Seinfeld that took place at a planetarium. The guy from the Planetarium who was leading the discussion in the episode was Ben Stein of the Wonder Years fame, Ferris Bueller's Day off. He was taking questions from the audience and every question, the answer was Uranus!
Message has been deleted

Gordon S.

Feb 20, 2022, 7:30:14 PM2/20/22
The skit with Ben Stein at the planetarium answering Uranus a lot was on an episode of Love and War, a 90s sitcom with Jay Thomas and Annie Potts. The episode was called "Are the Stars Out Tonight?" I used to think it was a Seinfeld episode too.