Kramer and coffee table book?

Gordon Gregor MacGregor

Mar 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/11/98

Last nights episode with George being the opposite of himself and Kramer
and the cofee table book, is one of my favourite.
But I cannot figure out why Kramer spits out the coffee on the Regis and
Kathy Lee show. Is it because he is Kramer? or is it Decaf? or to hot or
something? I have seen this episode 3 times and i still can not figure
it out.
Gordon Gregor MacGregor

Dave

Mar 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/11/98

I'm assuming he spit it out because the taste or temperature
disagreed with him. The fact that he spit it all over Kathie Lee,
well, that's entirely Kramer!

And did you notice Kathie Lee break out in laughter a split
second before the scene ended? She was doing her best to
appear angry, but she couldn't hold it long enough.

"This guy's bonkos!"
rat...@ibm.net
(Hammer nail here--> <-- for a new monitor.)
(Remove XXXX to reply)

Antonio Banderas

Nov 10, 2022, 1:23:00 PM11/10/22
On Wednesday, March 11, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Gordon Gregor MacGregor wrote:
> Last nights episode with George being the opposite of himself and Kramer
> and the cofee table book, is one of my favourite.
> But I cannot figure out why Kramer spits out the coffee on the Regis and
> Kathy Lee show. Is it because he is Kramer? or is it Decaf? or to hot or
> something? I have seen this episode 3 times and i still can not figure
> it out.
> Gordon Gregor MacGregor
Because he's bonkos. Hello from 24 years in the future.

Tavis Ormandy

Nov 11, 2022, 11:04:11 PM11/11/22
I think Kramer says "The coffee was bad" just as Regis is cutting to
commercial, it's on YouTube here:

https://youtu.be/dE5ROl2YPbs?t=123

(Yes, I know this was a reply to a 25 year old post... shrug)

Tavis.

--
_o) $ lynx lock.cmpxchg8b.com
/\\ _o) _o) $ finger tav...@sdf.org