Quantum Leap Fandom Awards

MikeKraken

Feb 12, 2006, 12:12:15 AM2/12/06
Greetings, Leapers!

The 2005 Quantum Leap Fandom Awards nomination period has started
and will end on Saturday, March 4, 2006. Valid nominations include
anything that is related to Quantum Leap that was created and/or
updated during the 2005 calendar year. There are numerous categories,
including fan-fiction, artwork, Web sites, and much more!

Please participate in the awards by going to the Runboard message
board located at http://com2.runboard.com/bquantumleapfandomawards

Keep the Leap!

... Mike. ^_^
Chair of the Quantum Leap Fandom Awards Committee

MikeKraken

Mar 13, 2006, 5:17:39 PM3/13/06
Many thanks to those who have already made this year's Quantum Leap
Fandom awards a success. All of the nominations have been tabulated
and awards are up for grabs! It's now up to you, the fans, to choose
who the winner of each award will be.

Go to http://com2.runboard.com/bquantumleapfandomawards and vote today.
You have until March 31 to voice your opinion.

Robert

May 16, 2006, 5:45:48 PM5/16/06

I was wondering....does anyone find that Scott Bakula looks a lot like Henry
Winkler (aka The Fonze, Fonzie from 1980s sitcom Happy Days)??? I find that
they look incredibly alike (of course, Scott Bakula is much better looking)
but my boyfriend thinks I have vision trouble....

Anita

"MikeKraken" <MikeK...@hotmail.com> wrote in message