Why do people prefer to watch Star Wars ( not Star Trek or Stargate) ?

1 view

Alex Newman

Dec 28, 2020, 7:20:32 AM12/28/20
I have a question: Why do people prefer to watch Star Wars ( not Star Trek or Stargate) ?

In my opinion Star Wars is so boring *yawn*, there have only infinity war without end.

Star Trek and Stargate are much better than stupid saga for little kids aka Star Wars.

Star Trek and Stargate- these tv-series about science, progress, moral and etc.

What we are see in SW, it is infinity war, if have thing worst than SW, it is warhammer 40000.

Keep in mind that Star Trek and Stargate is much better than SW.

What do you think?

-= Get GrabIt for free from https://www.shemes.com/ =-