Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-02 (Sunday)

Ubiquitous

Jul 5, 2023, 7:37:41 AM7/5/23
nanof...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com wrote:

>>>Hey, thanks for asking!
>>>
>>>THE INVASIONERS S0103 “The Mutation“.
>>>Special guest star, Suzanne Pleshette is radiant as that rarest of aliens,
>>>the beautiful woman who has feelings. Women like her will only show up
>>>several more times in the series.
>>
>>It's been so long since I've seen THE INVADERS that I don't remember
>>this episode, even though I must have seen it.
>
>I wasn't aware that there was a mini-series back in 1995 with Scott
>Bakula and even with a short appearance by an older David Vincent
>character in the mini-series.

I assume you are not talking about the version made by the SciFi Channel?

--
Let's go Brandon!

anim8rfsk

Jul 5, 2023, 9:41:00 AM7/5/23
This was on Fox.

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Ubiquitous

Jul 5, 2023, 10:36:38 AM7/5/23
anim...@cox.net wrote:
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>> nanof...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com wrote:

>>> I wasn't aware that there was a mini-series back in 1995 with Scott
>>> Bakula and even with a short appearance by an older David Vincent
>>> character in the mini-series.
>>
>> I assume you are not talking about the version made by the SciFi Channel?
>
> This was on Fox.

I have no memory of that one.

anim8rfsk

Jul 5, 2023, 5:40:37 PM7/5/23
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
> anim...@cox.net wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>>> I assume you are not talking about the version made by the SciFi Channel?
>>
>> This was on Fox.
>
> I have no memory of that one.

There’s a very special widescreen presentation of it, which doesn’t make a
lot of sense since it wasn’t wide screen.

https://youtu.be/o5rXgriUfBE