Death of Bo Hopkins

Adam H. Kerman

May 28, 2022, 7:28:49 PM5/28/22
Bo Hopkins died today, 5/28/2022.

Bo Hopkins played John Cooper in the otherwise lousy episode "The Jersey
Bounce", the disbarred attorney who was smarter than the replacement
attorney sent by Beth Davenport's old firm. He came back in other
episode's during season 5.

Decent character. It would have been nice to have seen him in more
episodes. He was featured in "The Return of the Black Shadow". I figured
at some point there would be an episode attempting to reverse the
disbarment but that was not to be.

Kenny McCormack

Jun 5, 2022, 11:56:53 AM6/5/22
Interesting post. I like the TRF connection (to Bo's passing).

Interestingly, at the time this was posted (9 days ago), BuzzrTV had been
running some eps of TattleTales from October '75, featuring Bo with Sondra
Locke. Note that these eps were already in progress when Bo died, so it
wasn't the case that they were running it specifically because he had died
(as they often do with game show celebs).

But what is really interesting about these particular TT eps is that none
of the three "couples" (*) were, in fact, married to each other at the time of
taping. Thus, each couple was introduced as "<Male Star> and his gal
<female person (most of whom I'd never heard of)>".

Further, Sondra was, in fact, married at the time, but not to Bo. As far
as I know, this is the only instance on TT of a married person appearing
with someone other than their spouse...

(*) Richard/Jody, Bo/Sondra, Harvey/Diana

--
I'm building a wall.

freddy

Jul 24, 2022, 5:15:17 PM7/24/22
Thank you for so much for the on topic post. There are still a handful of us checking in even in 2022.