Re: Infamous Gray Chevy Vega

addison....@gmail.com

May 18, 2016, 6:47:02 AM5/18/16
On Sunday, June 18, 2000 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Rob wrote:
> I'm sure everyone has noticed than in a great many episodes of Rockford, a gray
> Chevy Vega is in one scene or another. Victor Jory actually drives it in "The
> Attractive Nuisance". Well, in "South By Southeast" you can see the owner of
> the Vega, Gloria Dixon in the scene where Jim carries Christina VanDeerling
> through the lobby. She is the well dressed partygoer. Anyway, a piece of
> trivia for all you Rockford Philes.
>
> Rob

Was that Vega in EVERY episode?

bandi...@yahoo.ca

Sep 23, 2016, 2:54:31 PM9/23/16
That Vega was everywhere. If I were to hazard a guess on a couple of episodes we may not find that infamous Vega in, my guess would be "The Hawaiian Headache" (I just can't see them flying the car over to Hawaii) and quite possibly "Just a Coupla Guy's".