Question: which episode has the following scene in it?

Tuner Watson

Jun 1, 2018, 4:29:00 AM6/1/18
I'm wondering if you guys could help me. I've been watching likely episodes, but I can't find this scene:

A thug is beating up another guy and the guy says, "It's not my fault!"

The thug says, "Nothing's anybody's fault. It's not my fault that I'm hitting you."

Or something to that effect. I thought the thug must have been one of George Loros's tough guys, Tommy Lorentz or Anthony Boy, but that scene isn't in any of those episodes.

I've started rewatching the episodes again, but I was hoping someone here would remember it off the top of their head.

Best,
Tuner Watson