Lyrics to Song in Bellybutton Elf Show

Rand E. Martin

Mar 27, 1995, 1:15:43 AM3/27/95
Hi! Could someone please email or post the lyrics to the song
Stimpy heard as he fell into his bellybutton on "Jerri the Belly-Button
Elf" episode? Sounded very sixtyish-LSD-ish, I loved it!! Just kept chuckling
and now I need the lyrics, I want the lyrics, I must have the lyrics!!
Later -

Charles Thomson

Mar 27, 1995, 7:35:44 PM3/27/95
I think I have them written down at work. I'll post them tomorrow.

CHARLIE THOMSON (nbf...@prodigy.com)

Peter William Krug

Mar 28, 1995, 7:41:18 AM3/28/95
Rand E. Martin (ra...@halcyon.com) wrote:
: Hi! Could someone please email or post the lyrics to the song

Here they are - ENJOY!!!

Climb inside my belly button
Climb inside my belly button

Rainbow cinnamon gumdrop
Lemon and purple people are a plastic mystery
Day-glo bubblegum porkchop
Lilac lady will go down in history

Climb inside my world
Climb inside my bellybutton beanbag plastic world

Bean cheese bellbottom mind game
Pig pen Henry drinks his prune juice everyday
Tye-dyed Mrs. man snowflake
Rubber man bouncin' down a mushroom gravy highway

Climb inside my world
Climb inside my bellybutton beanbag plastic world

Saffron teabag perogy
Partially panda has a pepperoni pocketcomb
Pipebag drips with lasagna
Meatloaf monkey drives a moonbeam motorhome

Climb inside my world
Climb inside my bellybutton beanbag plastic world

I got these by listening to the quicktime movie I made of this song from
the episode on Sunday. If anyone would like this movie, it's 13.7 Mb,
recorded in the small size (1/16th of a 13-inch monitor) with 16 bit
color and 8 bit sound. All you have to do is tell me how to get it to you.

Peter
Cantor of the First Church of Shatnerology

"On the first day, the TOUPEE created gin. After imbibing, the TOUPEE and
the Gin looked around and concurred that it was good." - Psalm XVF
Book of Stubble

lukestel...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2019, 7:42:31 AM8/8/19
Greetings from 2019! How times have changed, in every sense, as humans themselves appear to be on the brink of digitization. The true concern is the reality behind the curtains. This alleged existence cannot be definitively clarified. How ironic that people in 1995 must've wondered to what extent the social manipulation would reach. Welcome to the New World Order, my friend. The end approaches.

sneila