New episode comment

Laurence S. Simon

Apr 26, 1993, 1:50:34 AM4/26/93
funny how ren hoek the president pushed the nuclear war button and blew
australia off the earth. is there some sort of anti-aussie sentiment at
spumco / nick or am i just seeing things? (or was ren president of
australia and blew himself up in a fit of absolute anger)

-lsimon

ps culture on nick with a macbeth parody? what tangled webs we weave...

"Become a member, or we'll make steaks out of Barney."
LAURENCE S. SIMON, COMPUTER SERVICES GUY
KUHT (CH 8) HOUSTON PUBLIC TELEVISION
(VOX) 713 749 8234 (INET) LAUR...@SIMON.WIN.NET

A Hoopy Frood Who Always Knows Where His Towel Is

Apr 29, 1993, 3:23:30 PM4/29/93
In article <1...@simon.win.net> laur...@simon.win.net (Laurence S. Simon) writes:
>funny how ren hoek the president pushed the nuclear war button and blew
>australia off the earth. is there some sort of anti-aussie sentiment at
>spumco / nick or am i just seeing things? (or was ren president of
>australia and blew himself up in a fit of absolute anger)

Didn't someone post recently saying R&S aren't shown in Australia?
Is there some upper-level Aussie TV-exec resistance to showing it
there? Is Ren threating them with total destruction if they don't
get shown down under?

Hmmmmm.

eric

ngsi...@miavx2.ham.muohio.edu

Apr 30, 1993, 9:07:45 PM4/30/93
In article <1...@simon.win.net>, laur...@simon.win.net (Laurence S. Simon) writes:
> funny how ren hoek the president pushed the nuclear war button and blew
> australia off the earth. is there some sort of anti-aussie sentiment at
> spumco / nick or am i just seeing things? (or was ren president of
> australia and blew himself up in a fit of absolute anger)

Ren H”ek!

That was my favorite scene from this season. It really is what we
all wanted--a strong and stubborn President as we voted for on the
UseNet for USA in November, not CLinton the college kid who doesn't know
anything about Nuclear war, IMHO, of course. It was yet another example
of the R&S people getting after the Presidential position. Their
first one this season was Powdered Toast Man!

> ps culture on nick with a macbeth parody? what tangled webs we weave...

Maybe that's why Nick let 'em do it! 'Cause there is a finally culture in it!

> "Become a member, or we'll make steaks out of Barney."

He's as stupid and lovable as Stimpy. Maybe there's a Ren in his enterouge
to answer his letters!

--

____ ,------------------------------------------, . _ .
/# /_\_ | "The Post Is Over. See You Next Time!" | |\_|/__/|
| |/o\o\ | "What'll Do Till My Next Post?" | / / \/ \ \
| \\_/_/ | "You Could Clean Your Belly Button" | /__|O||O|__ \
/ |_ | | "You Could Eat Olive Loaf Till You Puke" | |/_ \_/\_/ _\ |
| ||\_ ~| | "I Know...Read alt.tv.ren-n-stimpy!" | | | (____) | ||
| |||_ | Norman "Stimpy" Sippel | (_/ ||
\// | | Alias "Shawn" "Killer Kadoogen" | | ||
||_ \ | Thought To Be Emailed At ._________| \ //_/
\_| o| | ngsi...@miavx2.ham.muohio.edu | HAPPY | \______//
/\___/ | ngsi...@miavx3.mid.muohio.edu | HAPPY | __ || __||
/ ||||__ | ngsi...@komodo.ham.muohio.edu | JOY JOY | (____(____)
(___)_) |------------------------------------------| /***********\

/NOINCLUDE

Mike Weber

May 2, 1993, 11:51:02 PM5/2/93
In article <1...@simon.win.net> laur...@simon.win.net (Laurence S. Simon) writes:
>funny how ren hoek the president pushed the nuclear war button and blew
>australia off the earth. is there some sort of anti-aussie sentiment at
>spumco / nick or am i just seeing things? (or was ren president of
>australia and blew himself up in a fit of absolute anger)

Well, you know how dangerous to world peace those aussies are! *grin*

>PS. culture on nick with a macbeth parody? what tangled webs we weave...

Speaking of webs, anyone notice the background in Sven Hoek where Ren is
telling Stimpy and Sven what's going to do to them?

daniell...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2017, 11:34:20 AM9/17/17
"You Dare Not Agree With" back when it was first shown! Nice, and a Barney reference to boot!

awori...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2018, 11:00:55 PM7/7/18
Sounds like Jack Barry after being fucked with too many times.