And to think I was the first-referenced person to use the term "remastubated" in that way!

SmUX

Feb 26, 2023, 3:32:57 PM2/26/23
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/remasturbated

I probably wasn't the first to use it, having stolen the idea from someone else and just gave it more airtime.

I'm happy to steal the limelight from whoever can lay true claim to the term though..."this is mine, that's mine, all this is mine"...(sprays "remasturbated" all over)!

--
"Oh, 'oo let 'im in 'ere!"

(Yes, sadly 'tis me! THAT me! You can't tell because I don't add a smiley at the end of every sentence, but it is!)

Col

May 18, 2023, 9:39:51 AM5/18/23
On 26/02/2023 20:32, SmUX wrote:
> https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/remasturbated
>
> I probably wasn't the first to use it, having stolen the idea from someone else and just gave it more airtime.
>
> I'm happy to steal the limelight from whoever can lay true claim to the term though..."this is mine, that's mine, all this is mine"...(sprays "remasturbated" all over)!

SmeggerUK/SMUK, is that really you??

--
Col