Re: S6E06 The Almost People

The Doctor

Dec 24, 2021, 8:02:15 AM12/24/21
In article <0f644b59-8036-4378...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>2523 On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 10:54:44 PM UTC-8,
>netk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> In article <spc14l$6am$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>of thing

>> >Yes, at one time the crew go back to Earth at the time of JFK's
>> >Assassination.
>> >--
>> >Daniel
>> That was hilarious!
>
>I remember the Red Dwarf crew grappling with Hitler and bringing back
>with them a bomb that was intended for Hitler!

Do you recall which episode?
Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com

The Doctor

Dec 24, 2021, 8:06:29 AM12/24/21
In article <sq40tj$kgl$1...@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 24/12/21 3:35 pm:
>Sorry! I thought we were discussing the 'JFK' episode!!

So was I.

>--
>Daniel

Jozxyqk

Dec 30, 2021, 6:58:34 PM12/30/21
That would be Timeslides. S3E5

-- Hey, smegheads, I'm still lurking here!

The Doctor

Dec 30, 2021, 8:26:12 PM12/30/21
In article <sqlh38$ieg$1...@dont-email.me>,
Welcome!!

The Doctor

Dec 31, 2021, 1:57:17 PM12/31/21
In article <e5d861e8-8115-4acf...@googlegroups.com>,
tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>3390 On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 5:42:41 AM UTC-8, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> In article <2f9a7cd1-15fb-4a0f...@googlegroups.com>,
>> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >3356 On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 7:42:52 PM UTC-8,

>> >So the timeslides took them to a planet where people were moving
>> >backwards due to time moving backwards?
>> Do you recall what modifications were made for that to happen?
>
>No.

Please keep newsgroups intact!

Daniel65

Jan 1, 2022, 5:14:37 AM1/1/22
The Doctor wrote on 1/1/22 5:57 am:

<Snip>

> Please keep newsgroups intact!

Why, clown??

So YOU, clown, can bugger up more groups with just one post, maybe!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jan 3, 2022, 4:00:17 AM1/3/22
The Doctor wrote on 1/1/22 5:57 am:
> In article <e5d861e8-8115-4acf...@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 3390 On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 5:42:41 AM UTC-8,
>> netk...@gmail.com wrote:

<Snip>

>>> Do you recall what modifications were made for that to happen?
>>
>> No.
>
> Please keep newsgroups intact!

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT, clown??
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Jan 3, 2022, 11:16:53 AM1/3/22
In article <squduv$ihe$1...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

Tim smegging dropping alt.tv.red-dwarf!

Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England Beware https://mindspring.com