Red Dwarf Roleplay

Kry10

Jun 19, 2003, 8:26:53 AM6/19/03
Hi all

Has anyone else got the new RD Roleplay book?
I have been reading through it, and have had an idea.
Using the internet and say, a chat room, wouldn't it be possible to play
this
game across the net ?
If anyone is interested in this, then let me know, and we can go through
some idea's.

By the way, this is my first post here, and I am possibly the biggest RD fan
in existence, I mean, I ain't aware of any other person having the original
recordings on "Betamax"

Hope to hear from someone soon.

--
Stay Slinky

Kry10

Kevin Pitkin

Jun 19, 2003, 8:34:37 AM6/19/03
"Kry10" <ab...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> By the way, this is my first post here, and I am possibly the biggest RD
fan
> in existence, I mean, I ain't aware of any other person having the
original
> recordings on "Betamax"

Something I've noticed from past mistakes:

Joining a fan community and declaring yourself the biggest fan in existence
isn't always appreciated.

---

Kry10

Jun 19, 2003, 11:47:25 AM6/19/03
> Something I've noticed from past mistakes:
>
> Joining a fan community and declaring yourself the biggest fan in
existence
> isn't always appreciated.

Well, I did state that it was a possibility, not a definite.........I mean,
call me sad I know
but I am able to name episodes when given a certain quote from an episode.

Anyway, regardless of that, has anyone got the RD Roleplay book, that is
why I posted on here in the first place, not to argue the
toss over who is the biggest fan.

--
Stay Slinky

Kry10

justbob

Jun 19, 2003, 12:29:57 PM6/19/03

"Kry10" <ab...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I suspect I'm taller than you are. I certainly have more cats.

As to roleplay, while I've not seen the books (Alabama remember) it should
be quite possible to play via irc. I've seen a number of other rpg's done
that way, so unless it's quite a bizarre rule set shouldnt be too difficult
to manage.
--
justbob (redundant is my middle name..and my first)

Rcarr2487

Jun 19, 2003, 12:39:45 PM6/19/03

>Well, I did state that it was a possibility, not a definite.........I mean,
>call me sad I know
>but I am able to name episodes when given a certain quote from an episode.

Ok. Pop quiz hot shot.

"....if he comes near me i'm gonna rip his nipples off." season and episode
please.

justbob

Jun 19, 2003, 2:21:31 PM6/19/03

"Rcarr2487" <rcar...@aol.comspamoff> wrote in message
pick a harder one. On a side note I wouldn't have thought the being in
question would have nipples.

keeping it on nipples, how about this one:

Now then, my nipples don't work.

--
justbob (annoying people since 1541 a.d.)

Kry10

Jun 19, 2003, 2:53:44 PM6/19/03

Oh, come on, make it hard at least, and no, I don't mean by involving any
double polaroids.

Series = 1, Episode = Future Echoes, it's Lister commenting what he's gonna
do to Death just before
he goes to sort out the navicomp.

How's that ?

I have seen every episode more times than the cat has changed his outfits.

--
Stay Slinky

Kry10

Kry10

Jun 19, 2003, 2:55:53 PM6/19/03
> On a side note I wouldn't have thought the being in
> question would have nipples.
>
> keeping it on nipples, how about this one:
>
> Now then, my nipples don't work.

Now, how easy do you wanna make it huh?

DNA, when he's questioning Lister about his nipple nuts.

And no matter how hard I twiddle it, I just can't seem to get Groovy FM.

--
Stay Slinky

Kry10

justbob

Jun 19, 2003, 3:29:00 PM6/19/03

"Kry10" <ab...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I thought that was a complex number...

how about:

I don't know what to say. I didn't realise it would be so dangerous

and if you get that one, the ultimate challenge:

What!

(and you have to name the one I'm thinking of at the moment)
--
justbob (not a small shrub)

Ang Rosin

Jun 19, 2003, 5:00:11 PM6/19/03
Ooooh, look! "Kry10" <ab...@hotmail.com> said:

>By the way, this is my first post here, and I am possibly the biggest RD fan
>in existence, I mean, I ain't aware of any other person having the original
>recordings on "Betamax"

I have the first series on Betamax.

Ang

Kry10

Jun 19, 2003, 7:30:30 PM6/19/03
> I have the first series on Betamax.
>
> Ang

Fair enough, but is that the first season, or every season originally
broadcast?
I have every season that they broadcast on TV recorded onto Betamax, can't
watch the damn things, but they are special to me.

--
Stay Slinky

Kry10

Steve B

Jun 20, 2003, 12:13:27 AM6/20/03
On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:00:11 GMT, ang_...@btopenworld.com (Ang Rosin)
wrote:

Nerd alert! :)

Steve B

Jun 20, 2003, 12:14:58 AM6/20/03
On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 00:30:30 +0100, "Kry10" <ab...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> I have the first series on Betamax.
>>
>> Ang
>
>Fair enough, but is that the first season, or every season originally
>broadcast?

Correction... Nerd alert! :)

Graeme

Jun 20, 2003, 1:06:49 AM6/20/03
>Joining a fan community and declaring yourself the biggest fan in existence
isn't always appreciated.

And even the ones who don't resent it usually don't take it the way it was
intended to be taken.

Rcarr2487

Jun 20, 2003, 4:48:20 AM6/20/03
I've you a tough one for you.

"smeg"

Andrew

Jun 20, 2003, 6:43:13 AM6/20/03

> I've you a tough one for you.
>
> "smeg"

Easy... all of them ..lol

Rcarr2487

Jun 20, 2003, 7:07:45 AM6/20/03
>> I've you a tough one for you.
>>
>> "smeg"
>
>Easy... all of them ..lol

Techinally true but i want names, i want places i want dates.

justbob

Jun 20, 2003, 12:25:06 PM6/20/03

"Rcarr2487" <rcar...@aol.comspamoff> wrote in message

Rcarr2487. His locker. This morning.
--
eh, your know who.

Rcarr2487

Jun 20, 2003, 12:48:45 PM6/20/03

>> >Easy... all of them ..lol
>>
>> Techinally true but i want names, i want places i want dates.
>
>Rcarr2487. His locker. This morning.

I must have been sleep walking.

Ang Rosin

Jun 20, 2003, 1:51:55 PM6/20/03
Ooooh, look! "Kry10" <ab...@hotmail.com> said:

No, I have the first series only. You have series 7&8 on Betamax?
That shows an almost fanatical denial of technological reality. Even
we had a VHS video by series two.

Ang

justbob

Jun 20, 2003, 1:52:17 PM6/20/03

"Rcarr2487" <rcar...@aol.comspamoff> wrote in message
You were. You also owe me $300 for the cat you ate.
--
justbob (I allready see where I shouldn't have said this)

Ang Rosin

Jun 20, 2003, 1:54:25 PM6/20/03

Are you sure, sir? It does mean changing the bulb.

Ang - I may not watch it anymore but I can still quote it.

Col

Jun 20, 2003, 4:25:41 PM6/20/03

"Kevin Pitkin" <webm...@thb.org.uk> wrote in message

> Something I've noticed from past mistakes:
>
> Joining a fan community and declaring yourself the biggest fan in existence
> isn't always appreciated.

And who might you be?

Col
--
Well, La-di-da,
All of Felicity Kendal's knickers,

Col

Jun 20, 2003, 4:26:25 PM6/20/03

"justbob" <no...@hamster.net> wrote in message

> Now then, my nipples don't work.

Hey, that's one of my old sigs!

Col

Jun 20, 2003, 4:27:01 PM6/20/03

> Now, how easy do you wanna make it huh?
>
> DNA, when he's questioning Lister about his nipple nuts.
>
> And no matter how hard I twiddle it, I just can't seem to get Groovy FM.

Jazz FM actually.

Lister

Jun 20, 2003, 5:01:05 PM6/20/03
On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:54:25 GMT, ang_...@btopenworld.com (Ang Rosin)
wrote:

>Are you sure, sir? It does mean changing the bulb.
>
>Ang - I may not watch it anymore but I can still quote it.

If a new series came out, would you watch it?

--
www.ferg.tk - Oh, look, I just can't be arsed.

Kevin Pitkin

Jun 21, 2003, 5:45:10 AM6/21/03
"Col" <Reddw...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> "Kevin Pitkin" <webm...@thb.org.uk> wrote in message
> >
> > Something I've noticed from past mistakes:
> >
> > Joining a fan community and declaring yourself the biggest fan in
existence
> > isn't always appreciated.
>
> And who might you be?

I am THE BIGGEST RED DWARF FAN EVER!

---

justbob

Jun 21, 2003, 11:48:18 AM6/21/03

> "Col" <Reddw...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Kevin Pitkin" <webm...@thb.org.uk> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Something I've noticed from past mistakes:
> > >
> > > Joining a fan community and declaring yourself the biggest fan in
> existence
> > > isn't always appreciated.
> >
> > And who might you be?
> >

> I am THE BIGGEST RED DWARF FAN EVER!

ok... but how many cats do you have?
--
justbob (I do NOT have a cat fetish.)

Col

Jun 21, 2003, 12:48:29 PM6/21/03

"Kevin Pitkin" <webm...@thb.org.uk> wrote in message

> "Col" <Reddw...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> >
> > And who might you be?
> >

> I am THE BIGGEST RED DWARF FAN EVER!

I see.
And for how many years have you being posting to this group?

justbob

Jun 21, 2003, 2:58:24 PM6/21/03

> "Kevin Pitkin" <webm...@thb.org.uk> wrote in message
> > "Col" <Reddw...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > And who might you be?
> > >

> > I am THE BIGGEST RED DWARF FAN EVER!
>
> I see.
> And for how many years have you being posting to this group?
>
> Col
I've been posting to this group for over 75 years.... wait... no..
apparently I'm lying again... my mistake.
--
justbob (sanity is over rated)

Hercule Platini

Jun 21, 2003, 8:21:20 PM6/21/03

> how about:
>
> I don't know what to say. I didn't realise it would be so dangerous

Kryten in Duct Soup?

--
Captain Hercule "Ron" Platini

Active controlled atonal purpose with a vengeance.

Hercule Platini

Jun 21, 2003, 8:21:23 PM6/21/03

Kry10 <ab...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> Has anyone else got the new RD Roleplay book?
> I have been reading through it, and have had an idea.
> Using the internet and say, a chat room, wouldn't it be possible to play
> this
> game across the net ?

Okay then, I'll start.

Oooh! I threw a four and a one!

Hercule Platini

Jun 21, 2003, 8:21:20 PM6/21/03

Kry10 <ab...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I have seen every episode more times than the cat has changed his outfits.

Even Blue?

justbob

Jun 21, 2003, 8:49:04 PM6/21/03

"Hercule Platini" <yub...@eechopyubnub.com> wrote in message

> justbob <no...@hamster.net> wrote in message
> >
> > how about:
> >
> > I don't know what to say. I didn't realise it would be so dangerous
>

> Kryten in Duct Soup?

yup yup.
--
justbob (not a small flowering shrub)

Kevin Pitkin

Jun 22, 2003, 6:11:08 AM6/22/03
"Col" <Reddw...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> "Kevin Pitkin" <webm...@thb.org.uk> wrote in message
> > "Col" <Reddw...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > And who might you be?
> > >

> > I am THE BIGGEST RED DWARF FAN EVER!
>
> I see.
> And for how many years have you being posting to this group?

I make it about 1.1% of a year.

John Hoare

Jun 22, 2003, 7:19:30 AM6/22/03
"justbob" <no...@hamster.net> wrote in message news:<vf9v83...@corp.supernews.com>...

> "Hercule Platini" <yub...@eechopyubnub.com> wrote in message
> >
> > justbob <no...@hamster.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > how about:
> > >
> > > I don't know what to say. I didn't realise it would be so dangerous
> >

> > Kryten in Duct Soup?
> >

> yup yup.

Quoting Series VII? Sir, you are a sick, sick person. How could you
even concieve of such an idea?

--
John Hoare
http://www.ganymede-titan.info/

justbob

Jun 22, 2003, 11:53:28 AM6/22/03

"John Hoare" <tifa_4...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
what can I say? I wanted to make it challenging. That and I'm mildly evil.
--
justbob (darned to heck)

Ang Rosin

Jun 22, 2003, 7:28:23 PM6/22/03
Ooooh, look! Lister <fa...@blueyonder.co.uk> said:

>On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:54:25 GMT, ang_...@btopenworld.com (Ang Rosin)
>wrote:
>

>>Are you sure, sir? It does mean changing the bulb.
>>
>>Ang - I may not watch it anymore but I can still quote it.
>

>If a new series came out, would you watch it?

Yes. To be honest, if I had the time, I would break out my tapes
again and watch them. I'd put series 7&8 at the bottom of the list,
I'd probably watch 3, then 4, then 1, then 2, then 6.

Ang

Ang Rosin

Jun 22, 2003, 7:35:18 PM6/22/03
Ooooh, look! "Hercule Platini" <yub...@eechopyubnub.com> said:

>Kry10 <ab...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> I have seen every episode more times than the cat has changed his outfits.
>

>Even Blue?

I don't understand this anti-blue feeling. "Blue" is not that bad.
Admittedly I saw it for the first time in a Amsterdam hostel with no
sound, but still...

I'd go as far as to say it is the best episode of series seven. So
nyer!

Ang

Lister

Jun 23, 2003, 5:36:51 AM6/23/03
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 23:28:23 GMT, ang_...@btopenworld.com (Ang Rosin)
wrote:

>Yes. To be honest, if I had the time, I would break out my tapes
>again and watch them. I'd put series 7&8 at the bottom of the list,
>I'd probably watch 3, then 4, then 1, then 2, then 6.
>
>Ang

I've still got most of S2 to watch on DVD

Túrin

Jun 27, 2003, 6:21:10 AM6/27/03

What's wrong with 5?

Túrin

Ang Rosin

Jun 27, 2003, 2:43:13 PM6/27/03

I have the same problem with them as Hercule has with fours.:)

Ang

Hercule Platini

Jun 29, 2003, 11:04:25 AM6/29/03

> "Col" <Reddw...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Kevin Pitkin" <webm...@thb.org.uk> wrote in message

> > > I am THE BIGGEST RED DWARF FAN EVER!
> >
> > I see.
> > And for how many years have you being posting to this group?
> >

> I make it about 1.1% of a year.

I make it 1.4%. You forgot to carry the three.

Hercule Platini

Jun 29, 2003, 11:04:26 AM6/29/03

Lister <fa...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 23:28:23 GMT, ang_...@btopenworld.com (Ang Rosin)
> wrote:
>

> >Yes. To be honest, if I had the time, I would break out my tapes
> >again and watch them. I'd put series 7&8 at the bottom of the list,
> >I'd probably watch 3, then 4, then 1, then 2, then 6.
> >
> >Ang
>

> I've still got most of S2 to watch on DVD

I still don't have a VCR. Well, I do, but it's upside down in a carrier bag
because it doesn't work.

Hercule Platini

Jun 29, 2003, 11:04:25 AM6/29/03

Ang Rosin <ang_...@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

Well, I still say Epideme, so Nyer back with knobs on. :-)

Blue without the sound - you'd miss the Munchkin song.

Rick Carlson

Jun 29, 2003, 10:49:12 PM6/29/03

"Rcarr2487" <rcar...@aol.comspamoff> wrote in message

> >> I've you a tough one for you.
> >>
> >> "smeg"
> >
> >Easy... all of them ..lol
>
> Techinally true but i want names, i want places i want dates.

Don't we all want dates with Kochanski or "Ace?" (depending on gender and
preference)

Rick Carlson

Jun 29, 2003, 10:50:03 PM6/29/03
"I'm going to get you, little fishy..."

Rick Carlson

Jun 29, 2003, 10:53:12 PM6/29/03
"Hercule Platini"
> Kry10

> > Hi all
> >
> > Has anyone else got the new RD Roleplay book?
> > I have been reading through it, and have had an idea.
> > Using the internet and say, a chat room, wouldn't it be possible to play
> > this
> > game across the net ?
>

> Okay then, I'll start.
>

> Oooh! I threw a four and a one!

Ha! I threw a six and a five!

Talkie Toaster

Jun 30, 2003, 2:40:06 AM6/30/03
"Rick Carlson" wrote

Yes, but did it get you into Irkutsk?

Rick Carlson

Jun 30, 2003, 7:00:16 AM6/30/03

"Talkie Toaster" wrote
SMEG!

Talkie Toaster

Jun 30, 2003, 7:12:50 AM6/30/03
"Rick Carlson" wrote

You only made it as far as Italy then?

Peter Chant

Jun 30, 2003, 1:38:12 PM6/30/03
In article <vfv9jf1...@corp.supernews.com>,

"Rick Carlson" <redd...@danger-dave.com> writes:

> Don't we all want dates with Kochanski or "Ace?" (depending on gender and
> preference)

Better still there are two Kochanskis to choose from or actually three
if you are going to get technical.

I'll add the selacious commend of, 'Why choose?'.

--
pe...@petezilla.co.uk
http://www.petezilla.co.uk

Peter Chant

Jun 30, 2003, 1:29:28 PM6/30/03
In article <vfv9jgo...@corp.supernews.com>,

"Rick Carlson" <redd...@danger-dave.com> writes:

>> Oooh! I threw a four and a one!
>
> Ha! I threw a six and a five!

I threw a 7 and and 8...

Ang Rosin

Jun 30, 2003, 3:49:44 PM6/30/03
Ooooh, look! "Hercule Platini" <yub...@eechopyubnub.com> said:

>Blue without the sound - you'd miss the Munchkin song.

Your point is?

Ang

John Hoare

Jul 1, 2003, 12:48:43 PM7/1/03
ang_...@btopenworld.com (Ang Rosin) wrote in message news:<3ef73c78...@news.CIS.DFN.DE>...

> I don't understand this anti-blue feeling. "Blue" is not that bad.
> Admittedly I saw it for the first time in a Amsterdam hostel with no
> sound, but still...
>
> I'd go as far as to say it is the best episode of series seven. So
> nyer!

It gains huge points for:

"Sorry - I was reading the baked potato timer by mistake! Will people
not leave that in here?? It just makes us look like we don't know what
the hell we're doing!"

and:

"You mean I'm not alone..? Oh, I see."

But loses them all for:

"You had to say it, didn't you?"

Actually, I tend to agree that Blue is one of the best eps of VII. It
sits along long with the middle section of Tikka, and the last five
minutes of Nanarchy (excluding the whole Lister body stuff, which
is really stupid, unfunny, and pointless).

When I think about Epideme or Beyond A Joke though, I just want
to cry...

Hercule Platini

Jul 5, 2003, 11:38:23 AM7/5/03

Rick Carlson <redd...@danger-dave.com> wrote in message

Which Kockanski, though? And presumably there's a female Ace from the
parallel universe in Parallel Universe, who'd be an absolute cracker.

justbob

Jul 5, 2003, 11:59:44 AM7/5/03

> Rick Carlson <redd...@danger-dave.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Rcarr2487" <rcar...@aol.comspamoff> wrote in message

> > > Techinally true but i want names, i want places i want dates.
> >
> > Don't we all want dates with Kochanski or "Ace?" (depending on gender
and
> > preference)
>

> Which Kockanski, though? And presumably there's a female Ace from the
> parallel universe in Parallel Universe, who'd be an absolute cracker.

I seem to remember reading that the game wouldn't focus on the main
characters from the show. Instead you would be making new characters (given
the size of the dwarf I suppose it would be possible for the boys to over
look a small enough group). So, if I'm correct (a rare phenomena) you could
play parallel parallel parallel ace that was a gelf...
If I'm wrong about this please let me know. Please do not indicate I am
wrong by sending me exploding penguins.

--

justbob (my body may be awake but my brain is protesting)

Hercule Platini

Jul 5, 2003, 12:34:04 PM7/5/03

> "I'm going to get you, little fishy..."

Unfortunately the fish committed suicide. But if you're lucky you'll land a
two-pound black ribbed knobbler.

Well, you never know....

Hercule Platini

Jul 5, 2003, 12:34:06 PM7/5/03

John Hoare <jo...@ofla.info> wrote in message

> ang_...@btopenworld.com (Ang Rosin) wrote in message
>
> Actually, I tend to agree that Blue is one of the best eps of VII. It
> sits along long with the middle section of Tikka, and the last five
> minutes of Nanarchy (excluding the whole Lister body stuff, which
> is really stupid, unfunny, and pointless).

One of the major sucky things (at least to me) in Blue is that low-gravity
golf sequence. It just doesn't work at all.

> When I think about Epideme or Beyond A Joke though, I just want
> to cry...

Oh, that fireball at the end of BAJ. Feeble. And Kochanski's two
deliberately feeble jokes about Bath and Hue. Feebly feeble. That said, I
do like "Hello, wall. What do *you* think?"

But when it comes down to it, there's something seriously wrong with a show
when you have to pick out individual lines to justify why you haven't erased
the video with an episode of Crossroads.

Hercule Platini

Jul 5, 2003, 12:34:05 PM7/5/03

> Ooooh, look! "Hercule Platini" <yub...@eechopyubnub.com> said:
>
> >Blue without the sound - you'd miss the Munchkin song.
>
> Your point is?

Pointy.

(an old one, but it amuses me).

Hercule Platini

Jul 5, 2003, 12:34:07 PM7/5/03

Peter Chant <pe...@petezilla.co.uk> wrote in message

> In article <vfv9jgo...@corp.supernews.com>,
> "Rick Carlson" <redd...@danger-dave.com> writes:
> >>
> >> Oooh! I threw a four and a one!
> >
> > Ha! I threw a six and a five!
> >

> I threw a 7 and and 8...

You've been using the
polydridoecahedronahexasexahedroadiconadibidollyhedecadodron dice, haven't
you?

Hercule Platini

Jul 5, 2003, 12:37:34 PM7/5/03

justbob <no...@hamster.net> wrote in message

I wouldn't know. The knowledge I have of the game is limited to....well,
bugger all, really.

Peter Chant

Jul 5, 2003, 7:10:23 PM7/5/03
In article <be6ulu$6ga$4...@hercules.btinternet.com>,

"Hercule Platini" <yub...@eechopyubnub.com> writes:

> You've been using the
> polydridoecahedronahexasexahedroadiconadibidollyhedecadodron dice, haven't
> you?

You want to try me at cards.

Hercule Platini

Jul 12, 2003, 4:36:16 PM7/12/03

> In article <be6ulu$6ga$4...@hercules.btinternet.com>,
> "Hercule Platini" <yub...@eechopyubnub.com> writes:
> >
> > You've been using the
> > polydridoecahedronahexasexahedroadiconadibidollyhedecadodron dice,
haven't
> > you?
>
> You want to try me at cards.

I've drawn a six and a King.

g2k

Jul 14, 2003, 12:48:50 PM7/14/03
"Hercule Platini" <yub...@eechopyubnub.com> wrote in message news:<beprg0$ego$2...@titan.btinternet.com>...

> Peter Chant <pe...@petezilla.co.uk> wrote in message
> > In article <be6ulu$6ga$4...@hercules.btinternet.com>,
> > "Hercule Platini" <yub...@eechopyubnub.com> writes:
> > >
> > > You've been using the
> > > polydridoecahedronahexasexahedroadiconadibidollyhedecadodron dice,
> haven't
> > > you?
> >
> > You want to try me at cards.
>

> I've drawn a six and a King.

and then I threw a 3 and a 4... oh wait, wrong game.

/me takes some cards

cool... I've got 2 aces...

g2k

Jul 14, 2003, 12:49:07 PM7/14/03
"Hercule Platini" <yub...@eechopyubnub.com> wrote in message news:<beprg0$ego$2...@titan.btinternet.com>...
> Peter Chant <pe...@petezilla.co.uk> wrote in message
> > In article <be6ulu$6ga$4...@hercules.btinternet.com>,
> > "Hercule Platini" <yub...@eechopyubnub.com> writes:
> > >
> > > You've been using the
> > > polydridoecahedronahexasexahedroadiconadibidollyhedecadodron dice,
> haven't
> > > you?
> >
> > You want to try me at cards.
>

> I've drawn a six and a King.

and then I threw a 3 and a 4... oh wait, wrong game.

Peter Chant

Jul 14, 2003, 1:26:54 PM7/14/03
In article <85fa921a.03071...@posting.google.com>,

gar...@ntlworld.com (g2k) writes:
>> I've drawn a six and a King.
>
> and then I threw a 3 and a 4... oh wait, wrong game.
>
> /me takes some cards

Hmm, this thread has got a bit circular.

The Rat Girl

Jul 14, 2003, 3:37:24 PM7/14/03

> and then I threw a 3 and a 4... oh wait, wrong game.
>
> /me takes some cards
>
> cool... I've got 2 aces...
the only cards I like have cash in the middle and are signed, love nanny

g2k

Jul 17, 2003, 8:04:05 AM7/17/03
pe...@petezilla.co.uk (Peter Chant) wrote in message news:<beup4u$cen$1...@phoenix.fire>...

> In article <85fa921a.03071...@posting.google.com>,
> gar...@ntlworld.com (g2k) writes:
> >> I've drawn a six and a King.
> >
> > and then I threw a 3 and a 4... oh wait, wrong game.
> >
> > /me takes some cards
>
> Hmm, this thread has got a bit circular.

Really? I hadn't noticed...

"g2k" - still hating ntlworld.com