Bring Back Reboot

Len-L

Sep 20, 2013, 3:02:00 PM9/20/13
OK, I admit I'm partly doing this to see if anyone fromthe old days is
still monitoring this newsgroup....

but this is a cool thing: www.bringbackreboot.com

New T-shirts! (But for only 10 days?)

Steve

Sep 21, 2013, 7:31:39 AM9/21/13

Well, yes. But only because it is easier than cleaning up
my news reader.

Cheers,

Steve N.

PV

Sep 24, 2013, 3:07:06 PM9/24/13
Yep, still had this in my .newsrc, and was startled as hell to see a post
in here, and on topic yet!

Well, APPARENTLY on topic. There's not much on that site to speak of. Where
did you find it? *
--
* PV Something like badgers, something like lizards, and something
like corkscrews.

Len-L

Sep 24, 2013, 6:50:39 PM9/24/13
On Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:07:06 -0500, pv+u...@pobox.com (PV) opined:

>len...@gmail.com writes:
>>OK, I admit I'm partly doing this to see if anyone fromthe old days is
>>still monitoring this newsgroup....
>>
>>but this is a cool thing: www.bringbackreboot.com
>>
>>New T-shirts! (But for only 10 days?)
>
>Yep, still had this in my .newsrc, and was startled as hell to see a post
>in here, and on topic yet!
>
>Well, APPARENTLY on topic. There's not much on that site to speak of. Where
>did you find it? *

Go to that page, then look in the upper right corner and click on
"Store."

Alphanumeric!