New Reboot movie in the works.

writerpatrick.webs.com

Oct 22, 2009, 8:17:57 AM10/22/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTs7qG2LOaQ&feature=player_embedded

From Reboot.com:
"Season 4 of ReBoot ended on a famous cliffhanger. While some aspects of
that cliffhanger were resolved in a three-part web comic series, the
theatrical feature film will be a departure from the series in this regard.
It is our intention to create a new ReBoot adventure that seasoned fans will
enjoy exploring while simultaneously introducing the rich world of Mainframe
to a whole new audience."

So we may get more Reboot, but we won't get a proper ending to the first
series.

--
Patrick McNamara
writer...@yahoo.com

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Oct 22, 2009, 8:53:09 AM10/22/09
And verily, didst writerpatrick.webs.com <writer...@netzero.net> hastily babble thusly:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTs7qG2LOaQ&feature=player_embedded
>
> From Reboot.com:
> "Season 4 of ReBoot ended on a famous cliffhanger. While some aspects of
> that cliffhanger were resolved in a three-part web comic series, the
> theatrical feature film will be a departure from the series in this regard.
> It is our intention to create a new ReBoot adventure that seasoned fans will
> enjoy exploring while simultaneously introducing the rich world of Mainframe
> to a whole new audience."
>
> So we may get more Reboot, but we won't get a proper ending to the first
> series.

Bum. I wanted to see how it ended too. WIth megabyte's new shapeshifting
ability they didn't even need to use his original voice at all.
(which they couldn't do anyway on account of his death)
| spi...@freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
| in |good to you so far... |

Len-L

Oct 22, 2009, 10:32:23 AM10/22/09
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 08:17:57 -0400, "writerpatrick.webs.com"
<writer...@netzero.net> opined:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTs7qG2LOaQ&feature=player_embedded
>
>From Reboot.com:
>"Season 4 of ReBoot ended on a famous cliffhanger. While some aspects of
>that cliffhanger were resolved in a three-part web comic series, the
>theatrical feature film will be a departure from the series in this regard.
>It is our intention to create a new ReBoot adventure that seasoned fans will
>enjoy exploring while simultaneously introducing the rich world of Mainframe
>to a whole new audience."

What web comic series?
Len-L
------
"You say tomato, I say blood red seed fruit, sent directly
from the plasticine village of fertile flavors and utopian
joy!" -- Toby, Robot Satan

Steve

Oct 23, 2009, 8:04:30 AM10/23/09
spi...@freenet.co.uk writes:
>And verily, didst writerpatrick.webs.com <writer...@netzero.net> hastily babble thusly:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTs7qG2LOaQ&feature=player_embedded
>>
>> From Reboot.com:
>> "Season 4 of ReBoot ended on a famous cliffhanger. While some aspects of
>> that cliffhanger were resolved in a three-part web comic series, the
>> theatrical feature film will be a departure from the series in this regard.
>> It is our intention to create a new ReBoot adventure that seasoned fans will
>> enjoy exploring while simultaneously introducing the rich world of Mainframe
>> to a whole new audience."
>>
>> So we may get more Reboot, but we won't get a proper ending to the first
>> series.
>>
>Bum. I wanted to see how it ended too. WIth megabyte's new shapeshifting
>ability they didn't even need to use his original voice at all.
>(which they couldn't do anyway on account of his death)

Yeah, why not finish things up? A full length movie
could do that and do whatever they now want to do.

Steve N.