Shadow Raiders Season 3

Eric O' Mahony

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
Hi gang, Eric here. I just got to a computer for a while. I said before that
there wasn't going to be a Season 3 of Shadow Raiders and I am telling the
truth and I am right. As you all know Mairi is away on vacation. So when the
final Ep, of season 2 aired in Ireland I was desperate to know if there was
going to be a Season 3. So I E-Mailed Kathleen Gallagher and asked her if
there was going to be a Season 3 of Shadow raiders. She told me they were
not going to continue the series so that is why I told you guys. If you guys
don't believe me E-Mail her yourself. Bye!

from Eric

Dwheels34

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
whats with mainframe, they seemed to not like to go past 2 seasons of any show,
well except beast wars.

vxpmrz3

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
In article <19990713122258...@ng-bg1.aol.com>,

dwhe...@aol.com (Dwheels34) wrote:
> whats with mainframe, they seemed to not like to go past 2 seasons of
>any show, well except beast wars.

Don't assume it's Mainframe's fault, more than likely it's the people
who buy the shows making the decisions.. Could be a curse though.

--
Ash: Klaatu borada n... Necktie... Nickel... It's
an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

David Johnston

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
Dwheels34 wrote:

> whats with mainframe, they seemed to not like to go past 2 seasons of any show,
> well except beast wars.

It's about the money. Particularly with these toy based shows, when the
company stops supporting the show, they move on to something they can
get support for.

CharlesW16

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
dwhe...@aol.com (Dwheels34) writes:

<< whats with mainframe, they seemed to not like to go past 2 seasons of any
show,
well except beast wars.>>

Um...and ReBoot.

Charles D. Wheeler
...who turned bluer than Bob holding his breath waiting for Season III.

The Neo-Stunticons

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
>Don't assume it's Mainframe's fault, more than likely it's the people
>who buy the shows making the decisions.. Could be a curse though.

Well, the scripts sucked from day one.....

My opinion, it's also the opinion of most of Alt.toys.transformers
Lord Neo J. Menasor Esquire the 1st
The Covenent of Primus, IT'S A COOKBOOK!!!!

mairi

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
The show got good ratings. The toy line was introduced in this Spring
Canada and didn't do as well as expected. Some question as to whether the
line will be launched at all in the US. Also some business issues are
outstanding. Therefore it made sense for us to move on.
Mairi Welman
Director of Communications Email - ma...@reboot.com
Mainframe Entertainment, Inc. Tel - (604) 714-2600
#500 - 2025 W. Broadway Fax - (604) 714-2641
Vancouver, B.C.
Canada V6J 1Z6 www.mainframe.ca

Mc Namara

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
So the series was better than the toys?

mairi <ma...@reboot.com> wrote in message

Harvey Lee

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
Mc Namara wrote:

> So the series was better than the toys?

Does that mean I have to stock up on SR toys for future eBay auctions? By
default a Canadian exclusive?
--
When I was 16 years old, I was "mature for my age".
Now that I'm 29, I look back and I can say "I was just anal".

vxpmrz3

Jul 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/16/99
In article <8Laj3.158$u3.274...@momma.bigmomma.com>,

"Mc Namara" <mcna...@idirect.com> wrote:
> So the series was better than the toys?

Nope, the toys were great, at least as far as I'm concerned.
They just didn't sell well enough.

vxpmrz3

Jul 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/16/99
In article <378DA96B...@unforgettable.com>,
Harvey Lee <Harv...@unforgettable.com> wrote:
> Mc Namara wrote:

> > So the series was better than the toys?

> Does that mean I have to stock up on SR toys for future eBay

>auctions? By default a Canadian exclusive?

The route to fame and fortune...you could corner the market..

Harvey Lee

Jul 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/16/99
vxpmrz3 wrote:

> The route to fame and fortune...you could corner the market..

And if it doesn't work, I'll still have the reciept.

"I'd like to return $500 of toys please. Why are you staring at me like
that?"

White Cat

Jul 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/16/99
The Neo-Stunticons wrote:

> >Don't assume it's Mainframe's fault, more than likely it's the people
> >who buy the shows making the decisions.. Could be a curse though.
>
> Well, the scripts sucked from day one.....

Well, the first few episodes weren't that bad.

> My opinion, it's also the opinion of most of Alt.toys.transformers

- White Cat

David Johnston

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
The Neo-Stunticons wrote:

> > My opinion, it's also the opinion of most of Alt.toys.transformers

You mean that a.t.t. thinks that the Shadow Raiders scripts were worse
than those of, say, the first episode of Beast Wars? I believe your
biases are showing.

White Cat

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
David Johnston wrote:

> The Neo-Stunticons wrote:
>
> > > My opinion, it's also the opinion of most of Alt.toys.transformers
>
> You mean that a.t.t. thinks that the Shadow Raiders scripts were worse
> than those of, say, the first episode of Beast Wars?

Well, the very first 2 episodes of BW were about on par with an average
episode of War Planets. Anything after that was geometrically better...

> I believe your biases are showing.

There's a significant contingent on ATT that doesn't like BW at all.
But regardless, why is is so spectacular that people who like BW post to
a Transformers newsgroup? Also, how come the readers on ATT are
automatically biased, and you're not?

- White Cat

Dennis Erwin Thurlow

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
Subject was Shadow Raiders Season 3.
The unofficial War Planets homepage tells me that Shadow Raiders == War Planets.
How do I know if what I see weekly, on Fox, in the USA, is current?
Where are weekly episodes discussed? That page says here. I'm disappointed.
Is there a FAQs with a list of existing episodes, video availability, plot synopsis, etc?

> > You mean that a.t.t. thinks that the Shadow Raiders scripts were worse
> > than those of, say, the first episode of Beast Wars?

Why would a toy freak's opinion about scripts matter?

> Well, the very first 2 episodes of BW were about on par with an average
> episode of War Planets. Anything after that was geometrically better...

I try to catch WP every week. It's necessary to stay current on both
the plot _and_ character developement. Neither seems important in BW,
so it doesn't matter if I catch it regularly or not. Does this constitute
a scripting judgement?
--
N9VEM
geo...@michianatoday.com

White Cat

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
Dennis Erwin Thurlow wrote:

> Subject was Shadow Raiders Season 3.
> The unofficial War Planets homepage tells me that Shadow Raiders ==
> War Planets. How do I know if what I see weekly, on Fox, in the USA,
> is current? Where are weekly episodes discussed? That page says here.
> I'm disappointed. Is there a FAQs with a list of existing episodes,
> video availability, plot synopsis, etc?

Try the Mainframe (www.mainframe.ca) or YTV (www.ytv.com) sites. As for
discussion, alt.animation.mainframe, alt.tv.reboot, and
alt.toys.transformers would all work.

> > > You mean that a.t.t. thinks that the Shadow Raiders scripts were
> > > worse than those of, say, the first episode of Beast Wars?
>
> Why would a toy freak's opinion about scripts matter?

Well, that's a nice attitude. I see you don't know much about ATT.
There's easily as many posts about the TV show there as there are about
the toys. And how does being interested in buying toys wipe one's brain
of any ability to critique writing?

> > Well, the very first 2 episodes of BW were about on par with an
> > average episode of War Planets. Anything after that was
> > geometrically better...
>
> I try to catch WP every week. It's necessary to stay current on both
> the plot _and_ character developement. Neither seems important in BW,
> so it doesn't matter if I catch it regularly or not. Does this
> constitute a scripting judgement?

Ooh, now you're done it.

I'll deal with the WP part first. "It's necessary to stay current on
both the plot _and_ character developement." Okay, let's see, we had
the first four episodes, all which had significant plot developments
(which were the best eps of the series, BTW). Then we have the
"Mindwar" eps, which bring Tekla back into things, and set up a
signifcant plot point (although it was completely ignored for no
apparent reason until the very end of the season). Then "Jade Gets
Jailed," which changed nothing. Then ep #8 "Daughter vs. Kingdom,"
which was supposed to change something, but didn't (see below). Then
"Femur Betrays Everyone (Again)," which changed nothing. Then "The Kids
Wander Around on Remora" which took 22 minutes for them to figure out
something that the Alliance should have known five episodes ago. Then
we have "A Clip Show in the First Season!?" or "Graveheart Forgets to
Take His Prozac, So Everyone Spends the Entire Episode Sucking Up to
Him." The only thing that this changes is that Stoney doesn't say "I'm
just a miner" anymore (thank goodness).

The first thing that the series finale does is nullify what happened in
episode #8. (Quiz question: what effect did Cryos' abdication have on
anything?) Then Graveheart gives a sappy speach, and they head out to
attack Remora. The attack goes well at first, and then the Beast
Generals spring their trap. Not all that bad so far. Then part 2
comes. The first thing that does is nullify the cliffhanger from pt.
1. ("Oh no, we're going to die. Wait, nevermind. Ok, _now_ we're
going to die.") Then they magically discover a weak spot on Remora
(apparently they skipped showing the part with the two droids landing on
Planet Ice), and we have a big Star Wars ripoff battle. (Hey Mainframe,
how much did you have to pay LucasFilm for using the Slave 1 model?)
Pyrus goes on a little joyride attack for ten mintues, after which it
takes Graveheart about 10 seconds to catch up with him. The supposedly
decimated Alliance fleet (which is now bigger than when the attack
started) manages to destoy Remora, with the help of Jade who suddenly
shows up with the battle moons. Then the beast planet shows up, and
they're doomed again.

Season 2 was marginally better, since they managed to follow a total of
one plotline (how Jade got the battle moons). But there was still just
as much crap dialogue and characterization as before, not to mention
that we saw even less of the villains than in the first season (Lamprey
was in what, one episode?).

Speaking of the characterization Mr. Thurlow believes there is, let's
examine the development in the characters throughout the series:

Graveheart: Starts as an idiot that constantly says "I'm just a miner."
Ends as an idiot that says various other annoying phrases.
Jade: Starts an aggressive psychopath. Ends an aggressive psychopath.
Femur: Starts a lecherous traitor. Ends a lecherous traitor.
Pyrus & Zera: Flipflop between liking and hating each other. Pyrus is
naive all the way through; he most certainly does NOT "grow into a man"
under Stoney's leadership.
Vizier: Starts suspicious of everyone and hating the Alliance. Ends the
same (unless there's a complete and sudden reversal in Season2 Ep2,
which I missed).
Cryos: Starts as a person who does nothing but suck up to Graveheart and
worry about his daughter (and say "Indeed"). No change.

By contrast, Beast Wars has plenty of both character and plot
development. We gradually discover the full extent of Megatron's
schemes, find out the true identify and plans of Tarantulas, see
Blackarachnia struggle with her identity, see Cheetor mature somewhat,
observe Optimus' leadership skills improve, watch a lonesome warrior
find his destiny, see an actual romance develop and weather conflicts,
watch a "freak" and his pursuer come to terms, and so on. As for plot,
season 1 slowly reveals the Aliens and their role on the planet
(although this thread was somewhat lacking afterwards), season 2 builds
up to Megatron's true plan, and season 3 sees multiple agendas come
together for the final battle.

Here's some good (and hilarious) newgroup threads discussing War
Planets. (Unfortunately, I have no idea if they'll have to be pieced
back together after posting or not.) There first two are from season 1:

http://x38.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/viewthread.xp?AN=406165750&search=thread&svcclass=dnserver&ST=PS&CONTEXT=932442125.1023344678&HIT_CONTEXT=932442125.1023344678&HIT_NUM=181&recnum=%3c3637D...@ibm.net%3e%231/1&group=alt.toys.transformers&frpage=getdoc.xp&back=clarinet

http://x38.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/viewthread.xp?AN=417287160&search=thread&svcclass=dnserver&ST=PS&CONTEXT=932442125.1023344678&HIT_CONTEXT=932442125.1023344678&HIT_NUM=138&recnum=%3c36635EE...@NOSPAMfas.harvard.edu%3e%231/1&group=alt.toys.transformers&frpage=getdoc.xp&back=clarinet

And this covers part of season 2:

http://www.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/viewthread.xp?AN=463878649&search=thread&recnum=%3cMFUO2.26791$R92....@news20.bellglobal.com%3e%231/1&group=alt.toys.transformers&frpage=getdoc.xp

And this one is a supurb review of "Ragnarok Part 2":

http://x38.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=421675180&search=thread&CONTEXT=932447540.1174274092&hitnum=0

Frankly, I don't understand how someone could say that the writing on
Beast Wars is worse than that of War Planets. Quite frankly, the latter
has some of the worst writing I've seen on TV in a long time. It tries
to appeal to adults, but only by being excessively dark and throwing in
blatant sexual innuendo every two minutes ("Hi, I'm Julia, and I'm
three-quarters naked. C'mere, Graveheart..."). An individual in the TV
business said this of the War Planets story editor: "There are certain
story elements you follow when controlling a series, and he isn't
following *any* of them."

Pleeeease Mainframe, if there's a third season of the show, let it be
done by a different creative team. _Any_ creative team.

> White Cat wrote:
> > Well, the very first 2 episodes of BW were about on par with an
> > average episode of War Planets. Anything after that was
> > geometrically better...

> > > I believe your biases are showing.

> > There's a significant contingent on ATT that doesn't like BW at all.
> > But regardless, why is is so spectacular that people who like BW
> > post to a Transformers newsgroup? Also, how come the readers on ATT
> > are automatically biased, and you're not?

.'. | Extra-Topping Speedy, a.k.a. White Cat |
|\ _|_|_ /| | |
|\ ,-' .|. `-. /| | "My eyes feel like they've been raped." |
\`-._,'|'._,-'/ | - Thylacine 2000, after watching |
|`-.|_(_)_|,-'| | "Ragnarok, Part 2" |
/|| o | o ||\ | |
\|'.__.|.__.'|/ |Speedy's Samurai Pizza Cats WWW Hall of Fame |
\|== | ==|/ |http://www.kneehill.com/~karye/spcwwwhof.htm |
`---|_|---' |_____________________________________________|

Dennis Erwin Thurlow

Jul 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/21/99
Thanks for the informative response White Cat.

> > The unofficial War Planets homepage tells me that Shadow Raiders ==
> > War Planets. How do I know if what I see weekly, on Fox, in the USA,
> > is current?

I presume both of these are addressed at one of the links you give.

> Try the Mainframe (www.mainframe.ca)

I did. Prehaps I missed something?

> > Why would a toy freak's opinion about scripts matter?

> And how does being interested in buying toys wipe one's brain
> of any ability to critique writing?

I didn't say it did. But I wouldn't look for writing critique in a toy group.

> > Does this constitute a scripting judgement?

Apparently you think it does. I would have thought it more a matter of taste.
WP plot: I have only seen the 8 or so episodes showing now in the USA. I
can't sync them up with your descriptions more than hazily.
WP Character developement: People are rarely all one thing, and things are rarely
black or white. So summaries like...

> Graveheart: Starts as an idiot that constantly says "I'm just a miner."...

> worry about his daughter (and say "Indeed"). No change.

...seem a little shallow. I guess for a half hour weekly things could
be speeded up a bit, but people don't change overnight. Usually.
BW plot: If I had seen more episodes, I might agree with you. So far, all
I see is machines with very basic drives, and therefore no _deep_ plots but,...
BW Character developement:...with very fast adaptive capability.

> and season 3 sees multiple agendas come together for the final battle.

All BW battles look identical to me.

> Here's some good (and hilarious) newgroup threads

Thanks.

> Frankly, I don't understand how someone could say that the writing on
> Beast Wars is worse than that of War Planets.

Remember, it wasn't me!

> blatant sexual innuendo every two minutes ("Hi, I'm Julia, and I'm

Yup.

> story elements you follow when controlling a series, and he isn't
> following *any* of them."

Almost TMI. You must be a real anime freak. :-)

White Cat

Jul 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/25/99
Dennis Erwin Thurlow wrote:

> Thanks for the informative response White Cat.

> > Try the Mainframe (www.mainframe.ca)

> I did. Prehaps I missed something?

The episode guide should be under "Shows" / "War Planets" / "Episodes."
They only have one-line descriptions of them, though.

> > > Why would a toy freak's opinion about scripts matter?

> > And how does being interested in buying toys wipe one's brain
> > of any ability to critique writing?
>

> I didn't say it did. But I wouldn't look for writing critique in a
> toy group.

My point was that ATT is not just a toy group. It could easily be named
alt.tv.transformers. My guess is that it's in the "toy" heirarchy
because that was the original medium of Tranformers.

> > > Does this constitute a scripting judgement?
>

> Apparently you think it does.

I'm not clear on what you mean by a scripting judgement. Are you
interpreting it as something negative to do?

> I would have thought it more a matter of taste.
> WP plot: I have only seen the 8 or so episodes showing now in the USA.
> I can't sync them up with your descriptions more than hazily.

Here's the actual titles and what I described them as:

Behold the Beast, On the Rocks, Born in Fire, Bad to the Bone: 1st 4 eps
Wolf in the Fold, Mindwar: "Mindwar eps"
J'Accuse: "Jade Gets Jailed"
Blood is Thicker: "Daughter vs. Kingdom"
Rock and Ruin: "Femur Betrays Everyone (Again)"
Against All Odds: "The Kids Wander Around on Remora"
Heavy Hangs the Head: "A Clip Show in the First Season!?" or "Graveheart

Forgets to Take His Prozac, So Everyone Spends the Entire
Episode Sucking Up to Him."

Ragnarok, Parts 1 & 2: the season finale

> WP Character developement: People are rarely all one thing, and
> things are rarely black or white.

In real life, that's true. On War Planets, however...

> So summaries like...

> > Graveheart: Starts as an idiot that constantly says "I'm just a

> > miner."...

> > worry about his daughter (and say "Indeed"). No change.
>

> ...seem a little shallow.

My thoughts exactly. :)

> I guess for a half hour weekly things could be speeded up a bit, but
> people don't change overnight. Usually.

I don't think that character development means that they have to change,
just that we learn more about them. BW Tarantualas, for example. He is
established early on as the "mad scientist" of the group. However, it
is slowly (and subtly) revealed that he is much more. For example, in
"The Spark" he is rather upset when Megatron won't let him go out to
retrieve the stasis pod. However, it isn't until "Spider's Game" that
we realize "Ooh, so that's why he wanted it."

> BW plot: If I had seen more episodes, I might agree with you. So
> far, all I see is machines with very basic drives, and therefore no
> _deep_ plots but,...

I'm not sure what you mean by "drives." Motivations? If so, I'd
disagree. At first, we're led to think that all the Predacons are after
is energon, but from season 2 on we learn that's not true at all.

> BW Character developement:...with very fast adaptive capability.

Not sure what that means either.

> > and season 3 sees multiple agendas come together for the final
> > battle.
>

> All BW battles look identical to me.

I didn't mean the battles per se, but the motivations behind them. The
later seasons of BW have many different agendas from multiple sides, not
just "good guys vs. bad guys"

Megatron: alter history to create Decepticon victory
Maximals: stop Megatron

Nothing special so far. However...

Tarantulas: further political goals of Tripredicus Council (which may or
may not be compatible with Megatron's)
Blackarachnia: find a new identity for herself (that's not exactly
correct, but I can't think of a better way to describe it)
Rampage: break free of Megatron's control and life as a "freak"
Depth Charge: personal vendetta against Rampage

> > Frankly, I don't understand how someone could say that the writing
> > on Beast Wars is worse than that of War Planets.
>

> Remember, it wasn't me!

Well, you said that nothing significant happens with the plot and
characterization on BW, which pretty much amounts to the same thing.

> > story elements you follow when controlling a series, and he isn't
> > following *any* of them."
>

> Almost TMI. You must be a real anime freak. :-)

Uh, I wasn't the one who said that. And I don't know what "TMI" stand
for. And I only have a casual interest in anime. :) Please explain.

.'. | Extra-Topping Speedy, a.k.a. White Cat |
|\ _|_|_ /| | |

|\ ,-' .|. `-. /| | "I want to like War Planets. They're just |
\`-._,'|'._,-'/ | trying hard to make me not like it, and |
|`-.|_(_)_|,-'| | they're winning." - M Sipher |

als_w...@excite.com

Aug 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/10/99
In article <378D037F...@reboot.com>,

mairi <ma...@reboot.com> wrote:
> The show got good ratings. The toy line was introduced in this Spring
> Canada and didn't do as well as expected.

I tired to buy some but I can only afford so many! I've got two and I
plan to buy a Cyros before they're all gone and don't appear in
stores...like...*sniff* ReBoot action figures. *sniff*

~AW~

(who wishes he had a time machine so he could go back in tiem to get a
'Bob car' toy...and Bob...and Dot....and Enzo...and...and...and...)

Lightwave

Aug 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/10/99
I got mine at ebay the car is cool but i like the
exo-skeleton better
~Lightwave

Anne

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
On Tue, 10 Aug 1999 16:58:26 GMT, als_w...@excite.com wrote:

>In article <378D037F...@reboot.com>,
> mairi <ma...@reboot.com> wrote:
>> The show got good ratings. The toy line was introduced in this Spring
>> Canada and didn't do as well as expected.

>I tired to buy some but I can only afford so many! I've got two and I
>plan to buy a Cyros before they're all gone and don't appear in

>stores...like...*sniff* ReBoot action figures. *sniff*

I bought a car a while back even though I couldn't really afford it
(it seemed ridiculously expensive for such an old toy). I still
haven't opened it because I can't decide whether to keep it or sell
it. Maybe if someone was to wave some money under my nose, I might be
able to decide!

Anne, not really hinting, oh no
--
Never whistle your own canoe

See my photographs at http://members.xoom.com/abmagee/
See my internet friends at http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/abmagee/

MG

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
als_w...@excite.com wrote in message

>I tired to buy some but I can only afford so many! I've got two and I
>plan to buy a Cyros before they're all gone and don't appear in
>stores...like...*sniff* ReBoot action figures. *sniff*

Hee hee... Silly me. I went over the border and bought 2 Shadow Raiders
figs, even though I don't watch the show. It's not ReBoot, but they have
pretty packages! Hmm... anyone want to trade ReBoot stuff for 2 unopened
Shadow Raiders toys?
;)
---MG

Harvey Lee

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
Anne wrote:

> Maybe if someone was to wave some money under my nose, I might be
> able to decide!
>
> Anne, not really hinting, oh no

<rumage>

Lookie! An American $100 bill. :)
--
"1010011011101110111001101111001110101100001100101110011101"
-Johnny O'Binome

Anne

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 02:23:08 -0600, Harvey Lee
<Harv...@unforgettable.com> wrote:

>Anne wrote:

>> Maybe if someone was to wave some money under my nose, I might be
>> able to decide!

>> Anne, not really hinting, oh no

><rumage>

>Lookie! An American $100 bill. :)

<leans into monitor> You tease. Hold that still so I can get a good
look.

Anne

Eleazer Sebastian Gonzalez Santos

Aug 18, 2020, 2:41:05 AM8/18/20
El jueves, 12 de agosto de 1999 a la(s) 02:00:00 UTC-5, Anne escribió:
> hace 21 años hicieron esta conversacion... y aunque BW es buena WP tiene sus cosas. Le das mucha credito algunas coasas de BW Gato Blanco. Alguien sabe si habra un remake de WP? va a salir reboot el codigo secreto. Es una esperanza

El Adepto

Oct 16, 2022, 3:04:00 AM10/16/22
Año 2022…
Si Shdow Raiders fue desmantelada, es a causa de LA BESTIA. Porque representaba de cuerpo entero al enemigo de la humanidad… acaso no es raro que “the beast” era un planeta con FORMA DE OJO, cuyas tenazas formaban UN TRIÁNGULO al medio? Un ojo con un triángulo, que devora “mundos” o mejor dicho PAISES… que existirá en el mundo real, que TENGA FORMA DE OJO Y UN TRIÁNGULO? Ver el billete de un dólar… saludos!