The Real World: Miami alum Dan Renzi is now a nurse on the frontlines of New York City's coronavirus outbreak

1 view

Ubiquitous

Apr 13, 2020, 6:52:42 PM4/13/20
Renzi, who starred on the 1996 fifth season of the MTV reality show,
works as a nurse in his home state of Kansas. But he flew 1500 miles to
New York City to help fight the coronavirus. "I didn't have to come,
but at the same time I kinda did," Renzi explained. "But if I don't
come who will?"

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.