Missed tonight's episode

Tina W.

Jul 31, 2001, 10:49:16 PM7/31/01
Can anyone fill me in??

Tina

Dawn

Jul 31, 2001, 9:28:01 PM7/31/01

"Tina W." <dt...@nji.com> wrote in message
news:v4K97.54402$aW5.7...@dfw-read.news.verio.net...

> Can anyone fill me in??

Nothing happened.

Oh, they got a job.

Jennifer

Jul 31, 2001, 10:52:49 PM7/31/01
>Can anyone fill me in??
>

>Tina

Coral was a bitch to Mike (oh that's the same as last week...). They got a job
at Arista records. The only one into it was Mike since they have to do
marketing type stuff for up and coming rock bands and no one else likes rock
(what is wrong with these people???). Coral and Mike have desks across from
each other at the office so Coral was bitchy at the record office too. The end.

Jennifer

Ag9541

Jul 31, 2001, 10:57:54 PM7/31/01
>Can anyone fill me in??

<spoilers>

*

*

*

*

*

They got jobs at Arista records, which they were excited about at first but
when they got there were disappointed that they had to do a project on "heavy
metal music" and pouted and looked and acted unenthused except for doofus boy.

Doofus boy told some bad jokes that were very unfunny and he couldnt figure out
why nobody found his jokes funny and he is used to people laughing at his lame
jokes and is sad because he has become the official scapegoat of the
house...hell, even Rachel can't resist mocking him and trying to avoid him like
the plague. The mere thought of kissing him freaked her out even more than
Mr.happy at the dance club.

More fighting between Coral and Doofus Boy. Doofus Boy doesnt like "Maxwell"
and thinks he sucks and that does not please Coral so she went off on him.
Nicole sat there and laughed as usual as Coral picked on poor doofus boy.

Lets see...hmmmm, oh...Lori played with Maliks hair and I felt a twinge of
jealousy as I adore him and would love to play with his hair.

All in all...im liking this cast less and less. Except for Malik of
course..sigh.

Sweetepie1259

Jul 31, 2001, 11:25:13 PM7/31/01
besides coral and mike fighting again- the house is working for arista trying
to recruit different age groups to listen to music. They split them up into
two groups and Coral and Mike are in the same group. Coral starts with Mike on
a couple of different occasions and for some reason Rachel got mad at Mike
about some stupid concert and then she went on to ditch him at his concert when
he was nice enough to go with her to a concert of her choice. Mike tells a
couple of bad jokes in the show and we get the feeling that hes feeling lonely
after a brief conversation with someone from home. The previews for next weeks
episode show Kevin fighting with Nicole...and Nicole fighting with Malik.
Other than that...nothing much went on :) Oh...and Kevin was cute...as usual

Ron Blancarte

Jul 31, 2001, 11:13:26 PM7/31/01
On 01 Aug 2001 02:57:54 GMT, ag9...@aol.com (Ag9541) wrote:

>>Can anyone fill me in??
>
><spoilers>
>
>*
>
>*
>
>*
>
>*
>
>*
>
>They got jobs at Arista records, which they were excited about at first but
>when they got there were disappointed that they had to do a project on "heavy
>metal music" and pouted and looked and acted unenthused except for doofus boy.
>
>Doofus boy told some bad jokes that were very unfunny and he couldnt figure out
>why nobody found his jokes funny and he is used to people laughing at his lame
>jokes and is sad because he has become the official scapegoat of the
>house...hell, even Rachel can't resist mocking him and trying to avoid him like
>the plague. The mere thought of kissing him freaked her out even more than
>Mr.happy at the dance club.
>
>More fighting between Coral and Doofus Boy. Doofus Boy doesnt like "Maxwell"
>and thinks he sucks and that does not please Coral so she went off on him.
>Nicole sat there and laughed as usual as Coral picked on poor doofus boy.

It wasn't that Coral didn't like Mike's view that Maxwell sucked it
was that him saying that they suck somehow disrespected her point of
view. For someone who is all high and mighty she is sure close
minded. I wonder if she had the keys to her head.

RonB
Austin, TX

"It is human nature to take shortcuts in thinking"

Ag9541

Jul 31, 2001, 11:35:16 PM7/31/01

>It wasn't that Coral didn't like Mike's view that Maxwell sucked it
>was that him saying that they suck somehow disrespected her point of
>view. For someone who is all high and mighty she is sure close
>minded. I wonder if she had the keys to her head.

Oh no, dont get me wrong. I agree. I was being facetious. I think she is
getting to be borderline ridiculous and it sucks because she was my favorite on
the casting special and I thought she would be my favorite on the show. I have
been reading her thoughts on the episodes at mtv.online and they are very
interesting and I keep wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt. However,
with each new episode I grow more and more wary of her. I know Mike is
annoying, he is VERY annoying, but she is bullying him. If he werent so damn
weak and such a kiss a$$ she probably would not be bullying him in every damn
episode.

Tina W.

Aug 1, 2001, 12:14:39 AM8/1/01
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it! :)

Tina

"Sweetepie1259" <sweete...@aol.com> wrote in message

marci

Aug 1, 2001, 1:44:51 AM8/1/01
On Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:49:16 -0400, I think I saw "Tina W."
<dt...@nji.com> write :

>Can anyone fill me in??

I wouldn't worry about it. You weren't on it.

PAYCHECKS!!!!!!!2! WEEEEE!!!!

ME

Aug 1, 2001, 1:53:27 AM8/1/01

Ron Blancarte wrote:

I know you hate her, but it was also that Mike's opinion was unsolicited. Coral and
Nicole were having their own conversation and Mike just said "Maxwell sucks." This
was the "Mike is annoying" episode, not the "Coral is a bitch" episode like everyone
so far.

ErinWillow

Aug 1, 2001, 2:13:12 AM8/1/01
>I know you hate her, but it was also that Mike's opinion was unsolicited.
>Coral and
>Nicole were having their own conversation and Mike just said "Maxwell sucks."
>This
>was the "Mike is annoying" episode, not the "Coral is a bitch" episode like
>everyone
>so far.

Oh please wake up...the way she rolled her eyes and showed disdain once she
found out what they were going to be working on..and who she would be seated
across from?! And besides that, Maxwell DOES suck, and since when is it a
crime to detest what someone else likes...her reaction was completely out of
proportion, as usual.

But it hardly matters...you can sense that Coral and Nicole will self destruct
in their apathy towards the work anyways. I'll be surprised if they both make
it through without being fired. Serves the bitches right.

WavyG

Aug 2, 2001, 12:07:11 AM8/2/01

"Tina W." <dt...@nji.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone fill me in??
>

> Tina

Sure. I'd love to "fill you in", lol.

But anyshit, about the show...

I wouldn't worry about it. You weren't on it. lol.

Love,
Wavy G.

Dawn

Aug 1, 2001, 10:47:41 PM8/1/01