[RW Ass All-Stars][Ass Awards] Official Ass Guide

fn_show...@my-deja.com

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
This is your official ass guide for the Real World Marathon.

The category is best ass in a series.

Real World New York - Julie!! Not a large ass but very nicely shaped
and toned. You can clearly see this in the one episode where she is
dancing in her class showing her ass off to Eric.

Real World L.A. - Even though she admitted to having to wear a bootie-
lifter, Tami gets the nod. Nothing great. It's just that there's no one
here to give her a run for her money. You can clearly see this during
the David incident. Polka dot undies hehe.

Real World S.F. - Rachel! No doubt about it. Just check her out it a
bikini. It's nice and plump and has a wonderful jiggly thing going on
when she walks. What did you expect? She's Latina. You can clearly see
this when they visit Maui. MMM...MMM...Good!

Real World London - One word. Kat. She has the PERFECT ass. Nice, big
and round. Could watch it all day. You can clearly see this when she is
fencing. A+

Real World Miami - No question. Cynthia hands down. Can you say Baby's
got back? You CAN'T miss it when the roomies are on vacation and on the
beach.

Real World Boston - Elka. Don't let the innocent routine fool ya.
Underneath that shy persona lies a very well rounded shapely ass!
I just wish she showed more of it:-(

Real World Seattle - Worst ass series ever. Lindsay by disqualification.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Matt

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
hey funny post!
reminds me of Marquis De Sade's 120 Days of Sodom...

more

matty

fn_show...@my-deja.com wrote:

--
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
-Hunter S. Thompson

jersey...@my-deja.com

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
In article <7j7a6a$vij$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

fn_show...@my-deja.com wrote:
> This is your official ass guide for the Real World Marathon.
>
> The category is best ass in a series.
>
> Real World New York - Julie!! Not a large ass but very nicely shaped
> and toned. You can clearly see this in the one episode where she is
> dancing in her class showing her ass off to Eric.

Agreed. No better ass on the show.

> Real World L.A. - Even though she admitted to having to wear a bootie-
> lifter, Tami gets the nod. Nothing great. It's just that there's no
> one here to give her a run for her money. You can clearly see this
> during the David incident. Polka dot undies hehe.

Just for the sake of argument, did anybody really get a look at Irene's
ass? I'm betting that, if I got a good look at Irene's ass and at
Tami's ass, I'd have picked Irene's.

> Real World S.F. - Rachel! No doubt about it. Just check her out it a
> bikini. It's nice and plump and has a wonderful jiggly thing going on
> when she walks. What did you expect? She's Latina. You can clearly see
> this when they visit Maui. MMM...MMM...Good!

Damn straight!

> Real World London - One word. Kat. She has the PERFECT ass. Nice, big
> and round. Could watch it all day. You can clearly see this when she
> is fencing. A+

At first I agreed with you. But as the show wore on, it seemed to get
really REALLY big. I've got nothing against a big old ass, but she let
it get out of hand. Just a little bit of exercise, though, and she'd be
right back on track. I think that Jacinda should be the understudy ass
for Kat's when Kat's been sitting around eating too much ice cream.

> Real World Miami - No question. Cynthia hands down. Can you say Baby's
> got back? You CAN'T miss it when the roomies are on vacation and on
> the beach.

RW Miami was Ass-Tacular! So I have to disagree that Cynthia was the
hands-down winner. She's got a stunning caboose, all right; but Melissa
and Flora definitely give her a run for her money.

> Real World Boston - Elka. Don't let the innocent routine fool ya.
> Underneath that shy persona lies a very well rounded shapely ass!
> I just wish she showed more of it:-(

Yep. Kameelah's was probably decent, but otherwise this show was
disappointing in the back-porch department -- especially when you
consider Montana's disgusting ass.

> Real World Seattle - Worst ass series ever. Lindsay by
disqualification.

Amen, brother. Red beans and rice did miss those chicks!

Informative, thought-provoking post.

Fiz plap

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99
fn_show...@my-deja.com wrote:
> This is your official ass guide for the Real World Marathon.
>
> Real World Boston - Elka. Don't let the innocent routine fool ya.
> Underneath that shy persona lies a very well rounded shapely ass!
> I just wish she showed more of it:-(

no doubt. She was one fine looking women. DAMN

Did you ever notice Montana has the biggest fat flabby ass.
<<SHUDDER>>