Music from the Television Series

Harsh Reality

Jul 24, 2007, 5:48:50 PM7/24/07
Does anybody have the CD soundtrack for QL? I've looked all over and cant
locate it for anything... found one torrent but its only at 30% and none of
the files are 100% so its just a jumble of data.

Andy P. Jung

Aug 27, 2007, 10:50:08 AM8/27/07
"Harsh Reality" <harshr...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

> Does anybody have the CD soundtrack for QL? I've looked all over and cant
> locate it for anything... found one torrent but its only at 30% and none
> of the files are 100% so its just a jumble of data.

It's still available on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000001P1G/andypjung

--
Andy P. Jung
Metairie, Louisiana U.S.A.

To reply via e-mail, please visit my web site.